Alexander Wang Alexander Wang Rocco duffle bag

!!
Good news, after my web order was canceled, a Barneys associate from Chicago emailed me saying that their flagship had some bags and they were willing to hold one for me! :yahoo:

I think they have a few left, you might want to call Brittani McCarty at 312-587-1700 ext. 1130

okay, i put together this post on where to buy the coco duffel: http://grechenscloset.com/buy-alexander-wangs-coco-duffel/ and will update it frequently - please let me know if you know of any other places to find it (online)

i just learned that it will show up on a major online retail site in the AM, so check the post for details.

and MINE IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, not really on the way, i'll get it in august....i can't wait, now my donna hobo will have a sisiter :smile:

May I ask how are you getting it on August? did you pre-order it? and do you have to pay to pre-order ?

thanks

I just bought the coco duffel and was wondering about the bottom studs. Online pictures of the bag and the picture on the alexander wang website look like gold studs, but the bag i got has studs that look more on the brass side (i dont know if its the lighting that makes it look more gold or brassy).....so can anyone who received the bag tell me if its gold studs or brass studs???

hi everyone
thanks for the thread and all the links to buy online
i'm so interested in this bag but before i order i wanna be sure about the size
is it true that there are 2 sizes duffel and mini duffel?

Last edited:
if any of you live by a barney's or barney's co-op, they have them in stores, too...

just picked one up today at the barney's co-op at south coast plaza. apparently they got four in total and i snatched the very last one.

sales guy said they SHOULD be getting more in...

worth a shot?

I only saw the large duffel in the runway shots - and only the mini-duffel in stores. I am not sure if they ever made the large one.

hi everyone
thanks for the thread and all the links to buy online
i'm so interested in this bag but before i order i wanna be sure about the size
is it true that there are 2 sizes duffel and mini duffel?

I dunno...I'm not a fan of the bag. The bag itself, minus the gold studs...is very blah to me. A lot of hype/excitement for this bag I see.

I agree w/ those, that you gotta keep the bag full for it's duffle shape. Guess I'm one of the few that don't see the "it" factor w/ this bag.