Alexander Wang Alexander Wang bag CARE and MAINTENANCE

You did it around the whole edge right? Did you use black on black or neutral on your black one? I definitely don't think my maple velvet cut will be able to use it. lol. That would look terrible. I haven't even received her yet!

Yup, entire edges! Once it dried (black on black) I couldnt even tell I had used it.

I dont think you should use it on cut velvet leather. That would be bad!

I purchased a pre-loved Forest Rocco, and I feel like it needs a little TLC. Just curious if anyone knows, or has used the LMB Beauty and Shine Kit (used for Balenciaga) on their bag. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated =)

I contacted Barbara at LMB a while back about which product she'd recommend to add some life to my Forest Rocco. I sent her pics so she could see the type of leather, and her recommendation was Silk Serum. HTH! You might try the same and see what she tells you.

I contacted Barbara at LMB a while back about which product she'd recommend to add some life to my Forest Rocco. I sent her pics so she could see the type of leather, and her recommendation was Silk Serum. HTH! You might try the same and see what she tells you.

Thank you! I do have some Silk Serum. I wonder if I could use the cleanser on it? Barbara is suppose to be calling me, so I'll find out for sure which products are safe for the Rocco and I'll post her reply here.

:sad::cry:OMG ladies I need help!!! The leather on the edge totally rubbed off!!! ahhhh my heart is in despair! what should i do?

Attachments

• IMG_3702.JPG
    IMG_3702.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 1,193
  • IMG_3703.JPG
    IMG_3703.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,162
^^oh dear! Where did you get her from? I would first contact AW and then the store.

How did this happen? Did you scrape her against something? I so hope this doesn't happen to mine. So sad you have to deal with this.

Oh dear. I know this is a problem other Rocco owners have experienced too, and I bet it wasn't entirely the fault of the Edge Kote. Others that haven't used edge kote have had this happen too. Plus carrying any bag like this cross-body for too long (and with rough clothing) might speeden corner wear, kwim?
I would call AW.

I would contact AW Ms.ShopChic as Susan suggested. Depending on how long you've had the bag they may or may not charge to fix it. I would also try a local cobbler if AW can't help.

Also I recommend you start a thread on this for more info so others who've had this experience can share with you.

Hello bloggers! Some ladies here suggested that I should start on a new thread about the problems with the edges on the AW bags. I had my AW since late october and have been using it every since. There is barely movement on my bag when I walk but apparently the edges are extra sensitive. I heard some of you ladies have had this problem so please share your experiences.

Heres my baby: :cry::crybaby:

Attachments

• IMG_3702.JPG
    IMG_3702.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 2,205
  • IMG_3703.JPG
    IMG_3703.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 2,123
First off, I'm so sorry:flowers: It's such a bummer when a loved bag takes a hit.

Keep us posted on what AW says and if they won't fix it I'll be a local Cobbler/Leather Expert would be able to help. I've had edging repaired on saddlery and such through my local saddle shop so if all else fails try that maybe or you can always send her to Barbara at lovinmybags.com for repair. She does amazing work and her standard repair price list is on her site.