Alexander Skarsgård

^
And?
Frankly, I was wondering when someone was going to notice that. Are you insinuating something?
The comment on the Alexa/ Spider Man article about Alex having a baby was from some Blind Item about him and a "TV actress with a month for a name." She has a child, but he's 5 or 6 years old. That blind item the commenter saw was probably really old when folks were trying to figure out the Baby Daddy. Alex was never a suspect that I know of.

Reactions: Askarbb
The comment on the Alexa/ Spider Man article about Alex having a baby was from some Blind Item about him and a "TV actress with a month for a name." She has a child, but he's 5 or 6 years old. That blind item the commenter saw was probably really old when folks were trying to figure out the Baby Daddy. Alex was never a suspect that I know of.

So someone basically saw that January Jones follows Alex and decided to ret-con a 6 year old bit of gossip speculation? Sad!
And no, Alex wasn't a 'suspect', he was still with Kate in late 2010/early 2011, which would have been January's conception time frame, as her son was born in September 2011.

Reactions: Askarbb and Julia_W
I wonder if he reads the comments on his instagram posts now... before when he had close to 300 followers he probably was and we cauld see his actual friends commenting... which was nice to read.. but now ı don't see his friends commenting much. Only Dada when its about him :smile:))

Reactions: Julia_W and Askarbb
The source is a satire site, one that's not obviously so and tries to look like People's website. Also, apparently his non-existent dog had surgery, so perhaps we should leave good wishes on his IG? :P

LoL I didn't even notice that part. I was stuck on the longtime partner thing. Just thinking to myself he just broke up with her though. Now that you point it out poor poor Alex. He must have a nonexistent heartache right now. Sorry for the false link.

Reactions: Julia_W
I wonder if he reads the comments on his instagram posts now... before when he had close to 300 followers he probably was and we cauld see his actual friends commenting... which was nice to read.. but now ı don't see his friends commenting much. Only Dada when its about him :smile:))

I think he probably did read them when it was just a few comments. Valter did comment on the most recent pic though. I think Fares still does.

LoL I didn't even notice that part. I was stuck on the longtime partner thing. Just thinking to myself he just broke up with her though. Now that you point it out poor poor Alex. He must have a nonexistent heartache right now. Sorry for the false link.

They made up a story and then linked to another page on their site for a denial:
"The website “mediamass.net”
The website mediamass.net is the medium of our satire to expose with humour, exaggeration and ridicule the contemporary mass production and mass consumption that we observe

Also it will not only mock the producers (mainstream media, journalists) as it is common when questioning and criticizing mass media, but also the consumers as one cannot exist without the other. Sensationalism, lack of verification of information, ethics and standards issues are only symptoms of the actual social and economic order. This is particularly obvious when observing the role of social networking sites in spreading rumours."

Thing is, to me this isn't satire, it's just too badly done, it's more like 'fake news'. The Onion, Andy Borowitz, that's more satirical. This is just annoying.

Thanks, ladies!

Speaking of sharks...Hi Squirrel!:biggrin::P

4903699862_947ba4f694_z.jpg

(x)

From ASN:

Alex-Calle-1.jpg Alex-Calle-2.jpg

Alex and Fares Fares having fun in Vaxholm, Sweden with Carl-Axel Wahlström (Creative Director of Maison Chaos)(July 22, 2017).

“Strike a pose ☀️.”

-callewahlstrom instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW243PChPZL/?taken-by=callewahlstrom

IMG_3472.jpg https://instagram.com/p/BW3A1FQl8_p/ I think the picture of the little boy was 100% Alex's younger brother Kolbjörn not his nephew or a friend and the hand was Ossian his other younger brother. This picture is from Eijas bf Zeke's Instagram. I am pretty sure the little boy next to Valter is Ossian. The one next to Zeke looks like Sams son. Technically he looks exactly like Sam when Sam was younger.

Reactions: Julia_W
Fares and Alex! And Alex acting like a goof!
Sam's son does look like a mini-Sam.
And I know that Zeke's is a public account but I'm still not comfortable with posting pics of Sam and Sanna's son, since they do try and stay out of the public eye.

Fares and Alex! And Alex acting like a goof!
Sam's son does look like a mini-Sam.
And I know that Zeke's is a public account but I'm still not comfortable with posting pics of Sam and Sanna's son, since they do try and stay out of the public eye.

I don't think he's goofing. I'm beginning to wonder if he is a "bottom" position. I naturally assumed he is a top.

Reactions: ellasam