Alexander Skarsgård V

Status
Not open for further replies.
sisteralex.png

(Source: Askars Swedish Meatballs tumblr)

Sister Alex. :biggrin:

Ohh he is going to slap me:yahoo:

i hope they are okay too. Now, i will be worried about the south portion of the san andreas fault where i live.

Segments of the fault
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/sanandreas.jpg/220px-sanandreas.jpg bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png
map of the san andreas fault, showing relative motion. note that both sides are moving to the northwest, but at different rates.

The san andreas fault can be divided into three segments.
[edit] southern segment

the southern segment (known as the mojave segment) begins near the salton sea at the northern terminus of the east pacific rise and runs northward before it begins a slow bend to the west where it meets the san bernardino mountains. It runs along the southern base of the san bernardino mountains, crosses through the cajon pass and continues to run northwest along the northern base of the san gabriel mountains. These mountains are a result of movement along the san andreas fault and are commonly called the transverse range. In palmdale, a portion of the fault is easily examined as a roadcut for the antelope valley freeway runs directly through it.
After crossing through frazier park, the fault begins to bend northward. This area is referred to as the “big bend” and is thought to be where the fault locks up in southern california as the plates try to move past each other. This section of the fault has an earthquake-recurrence interval of roughly 140–160 years. Northwest of frazier park, the fault runs through the carrizo plain, a long, treeless plain within which much of the fault is plainly visible. The elkhorn scarp defines the fault trace along much of its length within the plain. Itf

sorry, this whole earthquake thing has gotten me to think. It's one thing to hear about it on the news, another thing quite differently to live through one. My heart totally goes out to anyone who has been affected.
[edit]

ditto

Sorry about the technical earthquake crap. Most people don't want to hear or know about it, I GET THAT. Living in a seismic area, it is on my mind alot, and is something most of us who live out here think about. I have total sympathy for those poor souls who have to live through the BIG ONE.

I don't think this has been posted.It's not from getty.when they first spotted him.
Lol at the better kisser question and marc looks so overwhelmed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeyF2F_0KmI

LOL too Can we say two deers in big lime low light :biggrin:what up with this guy? he sees him and that's his first question at less butter up the turkey before you try to roast it. Loser he could have started with. Tip 1 like how was the party?
seen any fans girls? who's lips would you want to kiss again? is lady gaga a guy:biggrin:? then you get all tmz on him. punk. just a dude with a cam and a utube account. haha.

AS is getting better at the no comment thing, his magical powers of totally ingorning someone is great too. watch out for that bus though, never mind that's it big and orange and in the way. AWKWARD!!

i also love how 2 actors pretend all of a sudden to have a conversation about let see air.:biggrin: olympic this guy is ridiculous. Poor AS

Am i the only one that humanly combust into flames when he bites his lower lips with the finger act thing he does always DESIRE, that some Red shoes diaries sh*t right there.HOOOOTTTTTNESS I MIGHT JUST TEMPORARILY OVERHEAT:graucho: bite that lip AS, bite it again:graucho:.

thanks Howl

Last edited:
Sorry about the technical earthquake crap. Most people don't want to hear or know about it, I GET THAT. Living in a seismic area, it is on my mind alot, and is something most of us who live out here think about. I have total sympathy for those poor souls who have to live through the BIG ONE.

i totally don't mind the info, Nan, I feel with you and them.:smile:

okay since i am the only one here i'm out it was short and brief but sometimes i like it like that. good night PFers. i hope AS does something nasty and dirty tonight and it is caught on cam or pic. fangurls don't forget those cell vid phone. love technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.