Alexander Skarsgård V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching tsunami coverage but just happened to check in here. Think AS is going to be quiet until oscars, although I hope I am wrong. Love the photos. guess I better hit the donation button at red cross. they're going to need it.

Ashame about that tsunami in chile, prayers and best wishes and of course donations it always the poor countries isn't it like they don't have enough BS to deal with.

i hope he does go back into to hiding, i hate when he goes into hiding, but what does that make me, a pic Ho i mean i sure it not total fun for him to be hounded all the time by gossip tvs and paps.

but I do like to see him go out and about and have a good time for the 2 of us i mean i got deadlines and more. shoot but just couple more week and i will unleash myslef on the town and have some well deserve fun :yahoo: for me. watch out now

skarsgard skarsgard, :yahoo: okay i am done.

yes what up with the :tumbleweed: where is everyone? are you guys out partying with AS and not invited me.:party:. I know AS is out shaking his groove thing:wlae:or dancing on some table top with a beer in his hand. without me and my camera. I want me some AS news come on ladies I know you guys can get all ASI in here and bring the go ssip.
what kind of undies did he have on what was it color? which hand did he use to...
anyone esle got other name for AS J in off. I would like to know and laugh although there is nothing to laugh about when a man is . It's HOT.:graucho:

I think he uses his right hand to " Conditioning the leather, Rubbing one off,Satisfying King Solomon, Inflating the Zeppelin, Massaging the Marrionette, no strings attached,Extracting a core sample, Enforcing the "No Fly Zone"strangling the duck"

Saywatpepo-- I just LOVE you. your messages are like hot pink in a sea of beige. please continue and be damned the deadlines. I'm supposed to give a talk at a conference next week and instead of practicing that, I'm reading your posts. goodness but I can procrastinate. And AS, do something, anything. your loyal fans are staying tuned.

I think he uses his right hand to " Conditioning the leather, Rubbing one off,Satisfying King Solomon, Inflating the Zeppelin, Massaging the Marrionette, no strings attached,Extracting a core sample, Enforcing the "No Fly Zone"strangling the duck"

Yes he was harvesting the crops, squeezing the juice, getting some milk.:graucho::biggrin: damn shame i wasn't there with my cam, damn shame

yes, 8.8 is I think one of the top ten highest ever recorded. I have lived on both coasts of the US and have seen a couple serious (not Katrina) hurricanes but the absolute surprise of an earthquake, esp. that magnitude is terrifying. And 2 such huge earthquakes so close together, temporally. I know that oceanographers will say there is little correlation, but jeeze. I hope your friend's parents contact soon and that they are well.

I hope they are okay too. Now, I will be worried about the south portion of the San Andreas Fault where I live.

Segments of the Fault
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/76/Sanandreas.jpg/220px-Sanandreas.jpg bits.wikimedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png
Map of the San Andreas Fault, showing relative motion. Note that both sides are moving to the northwest, but at different rates.

The San Andreas Fault can be divided into three segments.
[edit] Southern segment

The southern segment (known as the Mojave segment) begins near the Salton Sea at the northern terminus of the East Pacific Rise and runs northward before it begins a slow bend to the west where it meets the San Bernardino Mountains. It runs along the southern base of the San Bernardino Mountains, crosses through the Cajon Pass and continues to run northwest along the northern base of the San Gabriel Mountains. These mountains are a result of movement along the San Andreas Fault and are commonly called the Transverse Range. In Palmdale, a portion of the fault is easily examined as a roadcut for the Antelope Valley Freeway runs directly through it.
After crossing through Frazier Park, the fault begins to bend northward. This area is referred to as the “Big Bend” and is thought to be where the fault locks up in Southern California as the plates try to move past each other. This section of the fault has an earthquake-recurrence interval of roughly 140–160 years. Northwest of Frazier Park, the fault runs through the Carrizo Plain, a long, treeless plain within which much of the fault is plainly visible. The Elkhorn Scarp defines the fault trace along much of its length within the plain. itf

Sorry, this whole earthquake thing has gotten me to think. It's one thing to hear about it on the news, another thing quite differently to live through one. My heart totally goes out to ANYONE who has been affected.
[edit]

Saywatpepo-- I just LOVE you. your messages are like hot pink in a sea of beige. :biggrin: thanks please continue and be damned the deadlines. I'm supposed to give a talk at a conference next week and instead of practicing that, I'm reading your posts. goodness but I can procrastinate. And AS, do something, anything. your loyal fans are staying tuned.

oh god i really can't help myslef the man is like crack cocaine i can't get rid of him. mind you the BF doesn't want that either he enoughs the benefits haha. me too mind u.

I do love me that AS sex on a stick. since TB and AS hostage take over I am now the qeen of procrastination.

note to self get job on TB set to sweep AS dressing room. crap that position is probably already gone. damn slow thinking brain damn you to hell:smile:

sisteralex.png

(Source: Askars Swedish Meatballs tumblr)

Sister Alex. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.