Alexander McQueen Bag Thread

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, is there anyone that can help authenticate this for me please? Thanks.

20181101_042441.jpg 20181101_045930.jpg 20181101_045849.jpg 20181101_045917.jpg
  2. In my years of buying bags, I have only purchased 2 Alexander McQueen bags. The last was a box bag which I have enjoyed tremendously. When I saw this bag it was love at first sight but I didn't purchase it due to its cost and I couldn't justify it in my mind. However, it never left my mind so I justified it by thinking I could use it for my daughter's upcoming wedding in the spring of next year. When it arrived, I fell in love with it again. No justification needed. As I have heard, the third time is the charm.

IMG_0109.jpg IMG_0110.jpg
  3. I haven't seen anything yet on TPF regarding the Alexander McQueen Jewelled Satchel. I chose this as my Christmas gift, ordered it through Net-A-Porter when they had their sale and I am dying to have it. (Haha I had my husband check it over and stash it away when the delivery came.)
    Anyway, here's some pics for reference just to start the conversation on this gorgeous bag.
    Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.42.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.43.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.46.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.43.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 4.44.23 PM.png

4. #1699 Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    I love this bag! Just got mine.
    Which colour did you get?? They are all so beautiful! (In the PRADA forum I have a thread where TPFers just helped me choose btw thePrada Cahier and this bag.) 20181202_163312.jpg

20181130_110122.jpg
  5. #1700 Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    I'm also surprised there is no thread on it. Maybe because it just came out this year. It is an instant classic with the box shape and a little glamour from the jeweled element.

Izzy48 and Versace Girl like this.
  6. You made the best choice! I also chose the dark rose and seeing your pics makes me so excited to get mine! Counting down the days. :P

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous bag.:heart:

Alena21 likes this.
  7. Just beautiful!

Alena21 and Versace Girl like this.
  8. IT'S STUNNING!!! im looking to purchase the exact one, does it fit the larger iphones? i have the 7S+ and wondering if itll fit. not fitting my phone may be deal breaker for me! thank u and congrats, enjoy this absolutely beautiful clutch!

Izzy48 likes this.
  9. Thank you so much and I know you would love it! Now here's the bad news, my iPhone 10S Max will not fit in the bag. I knew this when I bought it so I was not disappointed. However, I realize it is an issue for many people. I don't know if our phones are the same size but I assume they are close so I would check the size carefully. You will love the bag if you get it.

10. Does anyone own and love the mini box? Does it fit the plus size iPhones? Tia!

11. Both are cute. However, I like the edginess of AM bags over Prada. Good luck!

Alena21 and Versace Girl like this.
  12. Hi all, first time poster, relatively new handbag fanatic. Was really fun to see everyone's Mcqueen's bags as I'm very intrigued by this brand and am eyeing a Heroine 30 bag.

Just wanted to find out what's everyone's opinion on the Heroine 30 and why it seems to be so uncommonly featured in this thread? Are there any known problems with this bag? Seems the consensus is that everyone loves the Padlock zip-around.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  13. I would love a Heroine as well and look forward to hearing thoughts!

14. Me too, I would love to hear some thoughts.
    I love my box bag so I think the heroine would be lovely as a bigger bag

Jeeezy and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  15. The box bag is really great! Love the clasp mechanism.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.