Alex patent tote

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I really like the Alex patent tote! Saw one yesterday at Nordstroms in white and really love it! But i want it in black! Does anyone have this bag? Do u love it? Can u post pics? Thanks:biggrin:

2. I have the dark gray patent tote. I just got it a couple weeks ago and I love it. It's probably my most comfortable bag! It holds a ton and it's just really light weight. I posted pictures in my thread, My birthday bag!. I love the black also. I'm hoping to get a PCE (whenever that comes around) and get the black.

3. thanks! whats PCE?

4. PCE is a special saving coupon that is sent out randomly to customers. The coupon is for 25% your entire purchase. Rumor has it that there might be one next month or in March. Of course, I probably won't get one!

5. I bought the bag in white and returned it. I LOVED it -- but within a few hours of carrying it for the first time, I already have color transfer! My local boutique offered me an exchange w/o any problem. I took a gift card because there wasn't I'm wanting....at the moment!

6. I have the anthracite (silver ) in the smaller one (12"), because I loved the color.
    I would of loved to buy the larger one in this color, but they didn't make it at the time. I am still hoping that it comes out. I loved everything about the black patent in large. My FP only had the floor model left in the black. I got mine when they first came out.
    The smaller does fit great on the shoulder though.

7. I think either the black or the whitewould be a good choice!

8. color transfer????

9. I think it's a great bag. I have it on hold in silver and am going to pick it up tonight!

10. hope to see some modelling pics ..

11. gonna order the black one tonight!!!:yahoo:

12. I would like to know about the color transfer as well... how bad was it? And were you wearing something new and thats why there was color transfer?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice