Alex patent tote

CoachGirl518

Jan 8, 2010
Hi! I really like the Alex patent tote! Saw one yesterday at Nordstroms in white and really love it! But i want it in black! Does anyone have this bag? Do u love it? Can u post pics? Thanks:biggrin:

I have the dark gray patent tote. I just got it a couple weeks ago and I love it. It's probably my most comfortable bag! It holds a ton and it's just really light weight. I posted pictures in my thread, My birthday bag!. I love the black also. I'm hoping to get a PCE (whenever that comes around) and get the black.

PCE is a special saving coupon that is sent out randomly to customers. The coupon is for 25% your entire purchase. Rumor has it that there might be one next month or in March. Of course, I probably won't get one!

I bought the bag in white and returned it. I LOVED it -- but within a few hours of carrying it for the first time, I already have color transfer! My local boutique offered me an exchange w/o any problem. I took a gift card because there wasn't I'm wanting....at the moment!

I have the anthracite (silver ) in the smaller one (12"), because I loved the color.
I would of loved to buy the larger one in this color, but they didn't make it at the time. I am still hoping that it comes out. I loved everything about the black patent in large. My FP only had the floor model left in the black. I got mine when they first came out.
The smaller does fit great on the shoulder though.

I bought the bag in white and returned it. I LOVED it -- but within a few hours of carrying it for the first time, I already have color transfer! My local boutique offered me an exchange w/o any problem. I took a gift card because there wasn't I'm wanting....at the moment!
I would like to know about the color transfer as well... how bad was it? And were you wearing something new and thats why there was color transfer?