alas! a white star shines in the woods!

Gorgeous combination, I love the dress too. mmmmmm I am in the UK and we don't allow white to be worn to a wedding either :confused1:

Like I mentioned before, in my culture it is not appropriate either. It is an etiquette thing. But I just read that in the US this rule is just considered a common courtesy and that it is okay to wear white as long as you are wearing other colors as well, for example, a champagne color sash or shawl with matching shoes.

Oh rensky, I also read that in American Weddings, it is not considered good etiquette for female guests to wear white lace. Especially if it is a formal wedding. Yikes!!!!! You might want to check with the Bride to be on the safe side.

Very pretty dress and it will look great with the azur. But, I do agree with Alpine- some brides may not be happy if someone wore white to their wedding.

I personally would have been offended-but having said that, my mom wore ivory (I got married in Nov and it seemed almost like a winter white)

i hope the bride wont be offended :sad:

but i know i'll still look glam :P

a really impulse buy..for the occasion..but i know i needed it! that gave a me small "push" to get damier azur! :supacool: