Akkk! I Spend One day In This Forum

I havent seen this chelsea in stores or on the website?Is she new or only in select stores I really like her maybe I can order her from Jax. I think I will call tommow! :idea:

Congrats!!! :yahoo: Goregous stuff! I know, I was in here a day too and ended up buying a bag. You all are fantastic enablers! :woohoo:
Yeah!!! Me TOO!!! :rolleyes: Since joining in September I have bought 3 bags!!! :graucho: You just get such an itch when you read about all these purses. :shame: YUGH!!! It is so nice finding people that are as addicted as you are!!! ;) Thanks GIRLS!!!

I havent seen this chelsea in stores or on the website?Is she new or only in select stores I really like her maybe I can order her from Jax. I think I will call tommow! :idea:

I don't think it's new, there are smaller versions on the Coach website but this one isn't there now.:shrugs:
This one is just under 14" across up & down and is about 4" wide so it's pretty big. I hope your Jax has one :yes: 'cus it's a beauty.

That bag is really nice! I haven't seen that one anywhere. I like that the strap is a little longer. I've been looking at the chelsea leather hobos myself lately.

Its great to see some more LV folks in here. I mainly came over because I got a job at Coach, but now I'm totally obsessed with Coach and not the least bit interested in LV.

If you find out anything , like it was in the back because they are sending it too the outlets, please let me know. That is one of my worst fears :Push: