Ahhh!!! Help!!! Buyer Is Pulling A Reverse On My Transaction

Pei & Bellenuit,

I am so sorry to hear that you two are going through this. I am always amazed at how low some people can go. Sorry, I don't have any words of wisdom to help. I hope that it all works out for the both of you. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and big hug.

Please be careful as sometimes those emails are not from PAYPAL but from scammers.Always log into your ebay account in the paypal section, and make sure the message is in there also. I have had spoof emails before....
I also only ship to Canada and the USA...saves alot of headaches!!!!!

I've had this happen to me, and It's the last time I'm ever using Pay pal again. The funds went in my account, and a few weeks later I don't know what the buyer decided to pull, but I had minus the amount of the item on my Pay pal. And funds we're transfered back to the buyer, when clearly the buyer received my item, and nothing was wrong with it. But Pay pal, did **** all and told me to call, the police? I was so angry. Pay pal did nothing to help all, I even sent them the email. Waiting on the phone, talked to CS and nothing. They couldn't even explain the reason why funds we're being transfered. All they could have said was, you should try emailing the "forget email" or file this to he police. OMG!

Yeah...Item not recieved. You had it, which is good, but the unconfirmed address...scammers know how to work the Ebay and Paypal systems.

This is another possibility..don't freak out, because it doesn't always happen BUT...Paypal CAN freeze your bank account till you pay them. They can't actually take the money out but they can put a hold on all your funds.

The BEST thing to do if you sell on Ebay is to open a bank account just for those funds. After you transfer your money from Paypal to the bank account immediately transfer it to your regular bank account.

This way Paypal only has access to whichever bank accnt you give them...see? If there is no money in the account, they can freeze it but won't get anything.

There is no way I'd pay them. I'd let it go to collections and then cut a deal for 50% of what you owe.JMO.

This is a good idea, but I never had to pay them, well yet. If they freeze my account, I'd just find a way to close it. (If It's possible) I hate Pay pal. But I think I'd just keep away with all these online selling, I've even still got a few items that are brand new and not wanted, I don't even know what to do with them, especially with so many scams. Not many choice but to suck it up for myself or just give it away. :crybaby: