agenda/ planner lovers:: how many do you have??

I have an LV Monogram small ring koala agenda. I got it for a bit over 300$, it's the only one I use since you can refill it. Picture is in the last page of my bagshowcase thread, link in my sig.

I just got mine in January, I love mine!

It's a hot pink Smythson Bijou agenda, same size as the LV small ring agendas, but the rings are bigger so you can hold a lot(!) more pages. I am using the LV page-per-day inserts with the nile blue smythson tabs.
I got mine for $225 on sale though, because Cerise(?) was a 2007 color, the regular price is $445.

I would have almost splurged and kept the white suhali agenda, thankfully I decided against it, or else I never would have known about the possibility bigger rings and room for more pages.

Attachments

• DSC04746.jpg
    DSC04746.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC04756.jpg
    DSC04756.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC04758.jpg
    DSC04758.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC04760.jpg
    DSC04760.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 86
  • WP-RF0989.jpg
    WP-RF0989.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 87
I just got mine in January, I love mine!

It's a hot pink Smythson Bijou agenda, same size as the LV small ring agendas, but the rings are bigger so you can hold a lot(!) more pages. I am using the LV page-per-day inserts with the nile blue smythson tabs.
I got mine for $225 on sale though, because Cerise(?) was a 2007 color, the regular price is $445.

I would have almost splurged and kept the white suhali agenda, thankfully I decided against it, or else I never would have known about the possibility bigger rings and room for more pages.

I LOVE your organizer! I just went on their website bur your particular model was full price =( Did you order online or are there stores you can buy from in person?

I love mine. It's made by Ashley Watson. I have the blue and its an intense cobalt.

daytimer_front.jpg

daytimer_open.jpg

Can anyone recommend a nice one that: isn't too expensive, isn't too large, would work well for a mom with lots of kids ? :smile:

Oh, Oh, Oh, have you looked at Mom Agendas? Go to Momagenda.com. I have this one and in pink:

http://www.momagenda.com/products.cfm?cID=8&pID=24

It looks like they are half price now too. BTW, I also have the KitchenFolio which is really nice. If you peruse through the website, you can actually print off a sample page and give it a try. The pages are set up so that you have a whole top portion for all of your schedule. Then the bottom half of the page, is set up so that you can alot slots to each kid. Right now I only have 1 child who is only two, so I use the other spaces for my To Do lists.

I LOVE your organizer! I just went on their website bur your particular model was full price =( Did you order online or are there stores you can buy from in person?

I called the Smythson in Beverly Hills the day after the sale was over in January, and the Manager let me have it anyway because all the sale items were going to be shipped back to London to sit around anyway. I got lucky, haha

But, I have been looking on eBay and someone in the UK is selling a tan version of my agenda, right now the bid is at $35.40 but there are still 6 days left. You should keep an eye on it and see if you can win it. :} The inside of the leather tab is pink, but you can barely tell in the pictures. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250218491619)