Again shafted on PCE

Seriously what does it take, an act of congress, a miracle...I have never gotten a PCE and I have been buying Coach since the 80's.

I actually purchased my first non Coach handbag yesterday and I did not feel dirty because frankly Coach is not showing me the love.

PS I do not belong to Facebook, so that is not an option.

I'm convinced Coach's system is screwed up. I've been a consistent Coach customer for many years also and I used to get PCE's with no issue. Two years ago they stopped and I had no idea why. I contacted customer service and they game me the standard spiel about PCE's being random and the marketing department determines who gets them, blah, blah, blah. Earlier this year, I was shopping at a Men's Factory Outlet and started chatting with a really nice SA. He asked me to fill out a Preferred Customer card and every since then I've been receiving PCE's via e-mail AND in the mail. The one in the mail comes in my maiden name so I have no idea what's up with Coach.

Don't feel bad; I didn't get one despite all my purchases, but my husband did after buying me one thing.
I have occasionally received a $50 off card in the mail after I purchased something in the store. This card is of little help to me because I just spent hundreds of dollars at Coach and do not intend to purchase anything more, anytime soon and the card expires in a month.

I have occasionally received a $50 off card in the mail after I purchased something in the store. This card is of little help to me because I just spent hundreds of dollars at Coach and do not intend to purchase anything more, anytime soon and the card expires in a month.
lol don't you just love those, especially the expiration? don't get me wrong, it's nice to be "appreciated" but I would rather stay on the pce list! I had been receiving them for about two years and then at the end of 2013 they stopped. I was lucky to be able to use the $50 card without a purchase minimum, so I bought a small double wristlet that was $80 for $30 with the card and the SA let me use a PCE from someone here on TPF for a saffiano tote purchase, but its much easier for me to buy at Macys (or other dept stores) they all seem to do 25% off Coach when there is a pce going on and I have been able to call stores directly and order over the phone no problem, so even if you don't have one nearby thats an option. To me, that is easier than hoping to get a pce from someone on tpf and then hoping that the sa will take it. Have you asked your SA that sent you the card what's going on and why you aren't receiving them? I know they don't directly control it, but they might be able to just offer it to you. Apparently they aren't supposed to do that anymore, but I know it still happens.

Yes it takes special magic to get a PCE. I don't get PCE's either. Up until this last event the Coach store manager would offer to do a pre-sale or give me the discount anyway, so I would drive there - 2 hrs. away so her store would get credit for the sale. This time she said I wasn't on THE LIST, but I was lucky to get a PCE from a generous TPF'er...which of course I could only use on-line. So a Coach FP store lost a sale and I kind of feel bad for the manager since I'm guessing she might have liked the sale.

Of course, my niece who shops exclusively at TJMaxx got a PCE and is mystified as to why, since she would never spend as much as Coach charges for a purse :wondering

Last edited:

I just received my very first PCE lastweek. I’ve been buying from Coach storesand online for maybe 2 years now and had never received one until now. Until now, I had contented myself with buyingPCEs on Ebay a couple of times (I know, that’s completely ridiculous), but notlately. Why they suddenly decided tostart sending them to me is a mystery.

I will say that I initially signed up withCoach emails maybe 3 years ago with my Yahoo address, but all I ever receivedwas the “Welcome to Coach” email. Neverany updates about new bags, nothing, so I was always very perplexed when I wouldread the posts on this forum about new bags being shown in the Coachemails. I still don’t understand whythey never sent me any further emails. Same thing with the Coach FOS. Anyway, about 6 months ago, I got fed up with Yahoo and decided to opena Gmail account, so on a hunch, I signed up with Coach again and used my newGmail account email. Well lo and behold,suddenly I’m getting all of the emails from Coach in my Gmail inbox. I still have my Yahoo account, but it stilldoesn’t get Coach emails, so I’ve given up on that. Imagine my surprise last week when I receivedthe PCE.

I have added my email over and over again. Finally the SA called the district office and had me added. I still don't get PCE's. It was never a problem until now because if I knew about it they would honor it. Luckily my sister who never shops at coach gets them so I steal hers.

Me too, got back into Coach mid 11/13 and got every PCE. Got into FOS around 1/14.

Now almost 60(!) Coach bags later, I got locked out of FOS on 12/1/13 and stopped getting PCEs as well.

Fortunately I have Facebook, so I got the last FB PCE and used that, but still no FOS or snail mail PCE.

Oh, and definitely NOT a reseller. Quite the opposite - since Coach will no longer show me the love after I have spent thousands of dollars on its bags, I have bought a few from resellers on eBay if I don't get them through department store sales.

Way to reward a loyal high purchasing customer, Coach, SMH.

I talked to my store manager because I didn't get a PCE card this time, but I did every time before it, and she said she has no idea how they decide who gets PCE. But she said she had some extras in the back if I wanted to get something. So, Ladies, next PCE, just try asking your favorite SA if she has a spare card!