after the love is gone

Betty Boop

coach junky
Nov 27, 2006
:crybaby: Ladies, have you ever had a bag that was to die for, then after you got it home you found that you did not have much use for it, it just stays in your closet? That's the story of my white tote with dots (not sure of the name) beautiful bag, but HEAVY. The hardware is what makes it heavy and when you add your things it's really heavy. I carried it twice and I couldn't return it. What is a girl to do when she loves a bag and it's just not working out?:crybaby:

Has this happen to you?

Aww, that makes me sad for you. I have a few bags I've only carried once or twice and I didn't like them as much as I thought. My gold hobo is one of them. It's just too big, and I think it looks funny since I'm 5'1".

How does the buying or selling on this forum work? You have to ask for permission, right? I'd be interested in buying the tote but I know you can't go through this forum. Is it against the rules to ask her for an Ebay link? Someone fill me in!

Oh thank you for posting that link anotheremptysky!

That will be something great for me to look into after I have been here for a while. I have bad impulse buying tendencies. :shame:

:crybaby: Ladies, have you ever had a bag that was to die for, then after you got it home you found that you did not have much use for it, it just stays in your closet? That's the story of my white tote with dots (not sure of the name) beautiful bag, but HEAVY. The hardware is what makes it heavy and when you add your things it's really heavy. I carried it twice and I couldn't return it. What is a girl to do when she loves a bag and it's just not working out?:crybaby:

Has this happen to you?

i know what you mean! i have the exact tote.

the love is still there. but now it's a love and hate relationship. esp. with my shoulder problems....blah.

i haven't ebayed mine though. i just like to pull it out and stare at it for a bit occasionally. and if i have the chance i'd wear it, if i know i'm going somewhere were i can leave it in the car once it gets too heavy.