After obsessing over this little gem......

pitterpatter

Love LV
Mar 26, 2009
Houston
I found one in excellent condition!!!! This is from 2005/2006 and came with the original box, dust bag, care booklet, and tags. It's so cute I can't stand it!!!

Look at the pretty packaging too!! I almost didn't want to open it!! :P

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

pitterpatter

Love LV
Mar 26, 2009
Houston
There's a little funny story about the delivery today. My husband and I decided to treat all 4 kids to lunch out, which we never do because *4* kids can be crazy!!! :lol: when we arrived back home there was that dreaded pink slip on the front door ..... package needs to picked up at the PO on Monday!!!!! :nogood: so I do what any sane person does, jump back in the car and hunt down the mailman. :nuts:

Apr 1, 2014
There's a little funny story about the delivery today. My husband and I decided to treat all 4 kids to lunch out, which we never do because *4* kids can be crazy!!! :lol: when we arrived back home there was that dreaded pink slip on the front door ..... package needs to picked up at the PO on Monday!!!!! :nogood: so I do what any sane person does, jump back in the car and hunt down the mailman. :nuts:

I would have done the same thing :P

liisa01

Feb 21, 2012
NC

I have done that plenty of times! Lol Congrats on your bag!