After obsessing over this little gem......

pitterpatter

Love LV
Mar 26, 2009
I found one in excellent condition!!!! This is from 2005/2006 and came with the original box, dust bag, care booklet, and tags. It's so cute I can't stand it!!!

Look at the pretty packaging too!! I almost didn't want to open it!! :P

There's a little funny story about the delivery today. My husband and I decided to treat all 4 kids to lunch out, which we never do because *4* kids can be crazy!!! :lol: when we arrived back home there was that dreaded pink slip on the front door ..... package needs to picked up at the PO on Monday!!!!! :nogood: so I do what any sane person does, jump back in the car and hunt down the mailman. :nuts:

There's a little funny story about the delivery today. My husband and I decided to treat all 4 kids to lunch out, which we never do because *4* kids can be crazy!!! :lol: when we arrived back home there was that dreaded pink slip on the front door ..... package needs to picked up at the PO on Monday!!!!! :nogood: so I do what any sane person does, jump back in the car and hunt down the mailman. :nuts:

I would have done the same thing :P

I have done that plenty of times! Lol Congrats on your bag!