After almost 2 decades of service...

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Almost 2 DECADES!
I'm finally retiring my Cerises Key Cles. This has been in every bag for almost 2 decades. If it's not in my purse, it's in my pocket.

I've had the card case sitting in it's dust pouch for 2 months but I'm just so attached to my cles. It's my first SLG and even though the cherries have faded, the canvas and craftsmanship have stood the test of time.

I've only recently started buying LV again and there is a noticeable difference in the new canvas...it seems more matte, the finish a bit more rubbery...I don't know if better or worse, but definitely different!20200803_100122.jpg20200803_100411.jpg20200803_100141.jpg

Will it prove to be the same indestructible workhorse as circa 2003 LV and prior? I guess we'll see in another 2 decades!

I have the same! Though I bought mine on the pre-loved market and have been using it only for the past 1-2 years. The cherries are also fading. I’m also interested in how the new, matte canvas will hold up over time. It’s definitely different feeling. I just bought a new mono cles to give my ceries a break but will be returning it and buying a pre-loved, older one for the craftsmanship concern.

Every time I see a Cerises key pouch or PA I get so sad that I sold mine. They are so cute. I remember buying them in the store so long ago. Some of my first LV pieces.
I sold off a white multicolor Theda that was my unicorn when I was first active on this forum. I regret it and will most likely add a multicolor piece back into my collection. They're a lot more now than what I bought/sold for years ago too...:sad: