After a long hiatus from TPF, I am thrilled to be back!! :)

Okay, I haven't brought this newbie out and about yet.. Planning to sun it by the window first to get a little tan.. ;p

But I've tried putting my usual essentials into it, and took a photo for you all to see how spacious it is..

image-25530405.png

As you can see, my stuff only fills the main compartment.. I am imagining putting passports, airline tickets in the back zippered pockets, and perhaps some baby wipes, etc in the front little pockets.. :smile:

Here's a group photo of my daily essentials..

image-155269309.png

Thanks so much to all of you for the warm welcome.. It feels great to be back.. :smile:

Anyway, I also have a few mod photos carrying this Menilmontant MM..
Somehow, I didn't even consider the PM.. There was quite a difference in the size and space!

I kind of like the look of it on me.. I hope you all think the same way.. ;)

Kindly excuse thr grainy iPad photos.. It seems easier to upload with this app.. ;)

Anyway, here are some ways to wear the Menilmontant MM..

As a shoulder bag -

image-3194312303.png

As a crossboby bag -

image-3807346003.png

With the straps doubled, for a shorter shoulder-carry -

image-124167704.png

and.. Just taking a chance here.. As a clutch! ;) -

image-1774590463.png

For reference, I'm 5'3".. 120-130 pounds (have a bit of baby weight to lose ;p)..
(Wearing 4 inch wedges! Teehee!)

Thanks so much!!:smile:

Yes, it actually looks nicer up close.. I never would've considered it just basing on the LV website.. On the screen, it looks 'plain' and just functional..
In person, it's pretty and not overly embelished.. It's lightweight, sits nicely on the shoulder.. Has an easy magnetic closure.. Lots of pockets.. Just a lovely piece all around! :smile:

Here's how it looks with a casual dress -

image-1197611945.png