Advise...Get the Pallas now? or...

You already have the W and Élysées mono/black combo so maybe get the Pallas with some color for variety?
+1 The Pallas is gorgeous :love: If you have had your heart set on a Pallas for a while then I would stick with that. You can always save for one of the new releases later. GLD!

Oh my another really tough question here. The thing about the Black Pallas is that there is no Vachetta so it's an all weather handbag. In my book, that's a pretty big deal. (In Houston you just never know when a sea breeze shower will pop up! :rain:smile:

On the other hand, it looks like there are going to be some really nice things releasing August 1st and you could try them all on and play with them and have fun fun fun at the Shop.

Waiting is so hard. Also, you already have the matching Elysee Wallet for the Black Pallas. That's really nice IMO.

All I can say is GL with your decision! :biggrin: Can't wait to see what you get.

Thanks for the advise. I'm going to TRY and hold out! I Def have a thing for that combo and love that it is an all weather bag being I live way in upstate NY. Plus Elysee would have two bags that would look amazing with her! Eeeek...the excitement! Haha. I'll let you LVoers know what I decide!

Thanks for the advise. I'm going to TRY and hold out! I Def have a thing for that combo and love that it is an all weather bag being I live way in upstate NY. Plus Elysee would have two bags that would look amazing with her! Eeeek...the excitement! Haha. I'll let you LVoers know what I decide!
I look forward to seeing what you choose!