Advise...Get the Pallas now? or...

Bostonpatsgirl

Casey
O.G.
Nov 6, 2013
Ok LVoers. Need a little advise. I sold my LV Golden Arrow Speedy a little over a month ago. I've been craving a replacement ever since. I don't have a store super close...nearest one is over an hour away. I live in upstate NY but visit Boston VERY often come football season. (I'm Patriots obsessed) I've been eyeing the LV Pallas in black for a few days now. OK ok..I've been stalking it!!! Should I get her now or wait until new bags release on August 1st since I'll be close to 2 boutiques that very next day. I'm torn. I may kick myself if something in Mono releases that I may like more? I am def a Mono girl and I want a bag that zips since I have a W and 2 Neverfulls that don't. I love the black and Mono combo..I'm a sucker for it. My Elysee Wallet and W are both that combo. I'm so darn impatient! What would you do??

Love the Pallas! I would wait since you will be close to a boutique in August - this way you can try on bags in person. Always better to touch, feel and hold before you purchase. I will be excited to see what you decide!

Be Blessed MoNikki

I would wait !!! It will be totally worth it to try the bags on in person first. I was stalking the Alma in amarante for months , decided to go to the store to try it out. It was not love :sad: . Feel for my mon mono nf gm , never looked back. :smile: . My nearest store is 2 hour drive one way . It was well worth the drive. Now when I want a new bag I always go to the store to try them on because you just never know . GL :smile:

I just emailed my SA to see if I could get an inside scoop on releases. It's a sickness..I swear...I just can't handle the wait. Haha. Thanks ladies. I'm prob going to stick it out and wait. Hopefully my SA replies with a good or two!

As hard as it is to wait I would. However, when I laid my eyes on the Black Pallas in January in the store it HAD TO BE MINE!!! Haha! It's such a gorgeous bag! I think if you wait it will just confirm your decision, but there are some amazing items being released Aug 1st so you may end up being surprised. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you decide!:smile:

I would wait the 2 weeks for new releases to arrive! If you're craving LV, are there any SLGs you might want to pick up as a treat in the meantime? Perhaps a cosmetic pouch or TP19 if you have a need or a use for those items. Plus, they'll coordinate with your new bag (whatever bag you choose)!

Agreed with your decision...wait! Definitely better to be able to try on the bag and especially with new releases coming out, you may find something you love even more. Maybe you'll come home with 2 bags. :graucho: