Advice please....H story of my life, unexpected H. offer, B in Etain phw...yes or no?

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!!! I was so hoping while I was reading that you would get the B in Etain with PHW. We are cousins! You will adore this bag, I know it! Also +1 on the Olga charm. I'm searching for one too. I'll keep you in the loop if I find any!

So happy for you!

Congrats! I have an Etain Kelly with PHW and love it dearly. It is the best neutral, easy no brainer perfection. Enjoy in the best of health and happiness, Chanel!

Congratulations dear! It's a great colour and will be used a lot I am sure! Enjoy in good health!
Thank you so much, dear xiangxiang :hugs:. I agree, I think this is going to be one of my most used bags :yes:.

Congratulations!! Beautiful bag [emoji7]
Thank you, pandoraliz :flowers:!

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA!!! I was so hoping while I was reading that you would get the B in Etain with PHW. We are cousins! You will adore this bag, I know it! Also +1 on the Olga charm. I'm searching for one too. I'll keep you in the loop if I find any!

So happy for you!
Yayyyy, so happy to be cousins with you, dear! And thank you for your kind comment :hugs:! Etain is simply faaaabuuulous, a great neutral and I am really happy that I did not turn it down. Ohhh, are you looking for an Olga charm too? I honestly never considered one but fell in love after seeing pics on Ebay of Etain B and Olga charm. I think they are a perfect pair :heart:. I'll keep an eye out for you too if I see one!

congrats on your miracle B- what a lovely story!
Thank you, Powder Puff :smile:! I am glad you enjoyed the story. First time ever that I received a call from H. after 5 years...who would have expected that? It proves that H. miracles do exist, that's for sure :heart:.

Congrats Chanel! So happy for you, cannot wait to see more pics!
Thank you so much dear Gnippohs! Now the both of us are on Ban Island but you know what? I just found out Fedex delivers on Ban Island as well :biggrin:.

Congrats! I have an Etain Kelly with PHW and love it dearly. It is the best neutral, easy no brainer perfection. Enjoy in the best of health and happiness, Chanel!
Thank you! So happy to be cousins with you, MarvelGirl! Yes, this is definitely a no brainer color, I really love it a lot and makes me smile if I look at it :hbeat:.

The PURRRFECT last purchase of 2016! H is truly is FULL of surprises:smile:
Pls do some daylight pics too if the sun ever comes out :smile: :smile: ENJOY MAX!!
Hahaha...full of surprises indeed, and it always comes when you don't expect it :biggrin:. But now, after Fedex has delivered to Ban Island, I am going to be good...at least I'll try :angel:.
Thank you once again my dear :hugs:. PS, those pics were actually taken during daylight, but no sun. Only rain, wind and snow here lately. But will definitely take more pics when the sun comes back :yes:.

What a lovely story and a great bag! Good choice and Happy 2017 :smile:
Thank you so much for your kind comment, ladyhermes:hugs:! May all your (H.) dreams come true in 2017 :heart:.

Congratulation Chanel, loved to read your story from the first moment you received your offer to the final try and buy. Also good to read your decision to get it turned out to be a good one, enjoy her in good health: she is beautiful! Congrats again!

Late to your lovely reveal Chanel, but what marvelous addition to your collection! Congrats sweetie and show us a modeling shot when you can! I'm on ban island with you as I bought three bags within five months hehe. All small ones though. Etain is a gorgeous neutral choice, and my heart favors palladium! Carry mr. Miracle in the best of health!

I really LOVE this bag with PHW! It's gorgeous and a perfect neutral to maximize your accessorizing options. Congratulations and also love your photo in the B thread!!!

Congratulation Chanel, loved to read your story from the first moment you received your offer to the final try and buy. Also good to read your decision to get it turned out to be a good one, enjoy her in good health: she is beautiful! Congrats again!
Thank you so much, LVsister :flowers:! Glad you enjoyed reading the story :smile:.

Congratulations. ❤
Thank you, Mooshooshoo :hbeat:!

Lovely. You certainly made the right choice.
For this one, I definitely had no doubts after purchasing. Really happy with this neutral Etain B :smile:. Thank you for stopping by, SpecialK12 :flowers:!

Late to your lovely reveal Chanel, but what marvelous addition to your collection! Congrats sweetie and show us a modeling shot when you can! I'm on ban island with you as I bought three bags within five months hehe. All small ones though. Etain is a gorgeous neutral choice, and my heart favors palladium! Carry mr. Miracle in the best of health!
Dear lanit, hope all is well with you and that you had a great start of 2017. But ehhhh, you bought three new bags :nuts:?! You haaavvve to show them to me on Ban Island hehehe. I remember one of them is a beautiful smaller Bolide and the other one was a Roulis, no? Two bags that would definitely work for me as well, I like a Roulis much better than a Constance because I am not a fan of the 'H' closure of the Constance. But what is bag number three, you made me very curious now :biggrin:. Congratulations on your new bags and I hope they will give you lots of joy.
Thank you for stopping by dear, and we have to do drinks on Ban Island now we are there so CHEERS :drinks::drinks::drinks:!

I really LOVE this bag with PHW! It's gorgeous and a perfect neutral to maximize your accessorizing options. Congratulations and also love your photo in the B thread!!!
Thank you so much for your kind comment, cavluv :heart:!