Advice please..... Colour for coin purse

psychedelic

Feb 26, 2006
Hi ladies,

I'm thinking of getting a coin purse to go with my new Rouge_Vif City. There's a Rouille one in my store here right now but looking at all the gorgeous Grass Green bags here, I thought I might want to wait for that colour. Which colour will go better with Rouge?
Any input will be much appreciated, thanks!:flowers:

This is just my opinion, but I would get something totally the opposite of the bag color you are carrying. For as much as you will spend on a little coin purse, you should be able to experience a new color, year, and leather. Plus, I just love the mix and match look with bbags.

My coin purse is 05 navy bleu, my bag is 05 caramel purse and I also have an 05 mini twiggy in olive and an 05 black purse on it's way to me. My point is, I didn't want my coin purse to match. I love the pop of color!

Gosh, now I'm tempted... I have to get my hands on the Green one. Being such a bright colour, I guess it makes digging for it in my bag easier. I'm going to try my luck and see if BalNY does ship to Asia. I googled and can't find their email address, can anybody help?

I have camel everything (makeup, wallet, and city) but wanted something different for coin purse. Chose ink AND I LOVE IT!! Easy to find and the colors complement each other well