Advice please..... Colour for coin purse

psychedelic

Feb 26, 2006
Hi ladies,

I'm thinking of getting a coin purse to go with my new Rouge_Vif City. There's a Rouille one in my store here right now but looking at all the gorgeous Grass Green bags here, I thought I might want to wait for that colour. Which colour will go better with Rouge?
Any input will be much appreciated, thanks!:flowers:

Dec 2, 2005
I think you should go for the green, there's no rule that your coin purse has to match your bag in tone, plus I think the green would provide a nice contrast to the rouge.

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
USA
This is just my opinion, but I would get something totally the opposite of the bag color you are carrying. For as much as you will spend on a little coin purse, you should be able to experience a new color, year, and leather. Plus, I just love the mix and match look with bbags.

My coin purse is 05 navy bleu, my bag is 05 caramel purse and I also have an 05 mini twiggy in olive and an 05 black purse on it's way to me. My point is, I didn't want my coin purse to match. I love the pop of color!

psychedelic

Feb 26, 2006
Thank you, ladies! I think a contrast of colour will be nice too, its just that the store here doesn't bring in all the 07 colours. Guess I have to try my luck in Ebay.

Oh Donna!

Sep 8, 2006
Soon the UK!
my advice is dont get a color thats too light. I have a pale pink one and its starting to look a little "worn", not dirty, but just not new anymore.

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Balenciaga in NY has the new green coin purses in as well as a french blue - both of which are perfect for the coin purse.

eliza

O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
Toronto
^ Thats what I was thinking! It may be a tad "Christmas" to have a red purse and a green coin pouch... but who says thats a bad thing? :o)

psychedelic

Feb 26, 2006
Gosh, now I'm tempted... I have to get my hands on the Green one. Being such a bright colour, I guess it makes digging for it in my bag easier. I'm going to try my luck and see if BalNY does ship to Asia. I googled and can't find their email address, can anybody help?

psychedelic

Feb 26, 2006
Yes, I'm going for the Green. That will make a nice Xmas pressie from DH :graucho:
Yay for Xmas Spirit!

Thanks for helping me make up my mind, ladies! :flowers: