Advice/info needed: just bought an MJ ZC but wanted an MbMJ Turnlock Flap clutch! :S

europa

loves her boys :)
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Australia
Sooo.. I just bought an MJ Zip Clutch in bordeaux colour from BlueFly as its price was so cheap after 20% off and another $40 off. It was only about $10 more expensive than the MbMJ Totally Turnlock Flap clutch full priced.
But deep inside, I am now unsure if I had made the right decision as I have been eyeing an MbMJ TT Flap clutch, not the MJ ZC. I might end up returning the wallet or selling it.

Any thoughts? And anyone knows what stores that carry MbMJ TT FC that will have sale in the near future? I have been stalking BlueFly, ShopBop, The Outnet, Saks, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus (*blushed).

Because really, that purchase was mainly driven by the extremely cheap price of the ZC. I love the look but I am concerned by the possible heavy weight of the clutch.

PS: excuse any typos. I am posting from my mobile while trying to feed my son

europa

O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Australia
I really really love the zc. I love that it has an open pocket on the back that is great for receipts/parking validations etc. THat is something the MbMJ wallets don't have.

paula_rose, thank you :smile:! That is something good abt ZC. I never thought of the back slip pocket but yes, it'll be handy for train/parking tickets, etc.

starqueen_78

Aug 18, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
I gave my MBMJ purse to my mum and upgraded to the zc.... well, multiple zc's to be exact......... and I love them all. They are the perfect size, the back flap is handy and cfrozal23 is right - if you have a bubby phone you can put it in the middle.

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
I luuuuv my ZC and wouldnt trade it for anything. I have a gorgeous Sap Green ZC w Navy stitching and silver HW, and it is so functional and awesome, just to even carry around by itself. You will grow to love it.

douzz

bal convert
O.G.
Dec 19, 2009
SYD
i love my ZC to bits too! although i only have 1
i wouldn't trade it for any other style! i would love to have another color of it, preferably black and quilted

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
25 mins east of the track
I would bet the ZC is a little better made than the TT, although the TTs are very cute. The ZC will hold a better resale value.

But if you will pine away for the TT, I say get what you really want.

europa

O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Australia
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, Ladies!

My ZC arrived last week but it was not the colour the store advertised, so I returned it. Sooo, I guess, I'll wait for another sale after all ;).