Advice/info needed: just bought an MJ ZC but wanted an MbMJ Turnlock Flap clutch! :S

europa

loves her boys :)
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Sooo.. I just bought an MJ Zip Clutch in bordeaux colour from BlueFly as its price was so cheap after 20% off and another $40 off. It was only about $10 more expensive than the MbMJ Totally Turnlock Flap clutch full priced.
But deep inside, I am now unsure if I had made the right decision as I have been eyeing an MbMJ TT Flap clutch, not the MJ ZC. I might end up returning the wallet or selling it.

Any thoughts? And anyone knows what stores that carry MbMJ TT FC that will have sale in the near future? I have been stalking BlueFly, ShopBop, The Outnet, Saks, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus (*blushed).

Because really, that purchase was mainly driven by the extremely cheap price of the ZC. I love the look but I am concerned by the possible heavy weight of the clutch.

PS: excuse any typos. I am posting from my mobile while trying to feed my son

I really really love the zc. I love that it has an open pocket on the back that is great for receipts/parking validations etc. THat is something the MbMJ wallets don't have.

I really really love the zc. I love that it has an open pocket on the back that is great for receipts/parking validations etc. THat is something the MbMJ wallets don't have.

paula_rose, thank you :smile:! That is something good abt ZC. I never thought of the back slip pocket but yes, it'll be handy for train/parking tickets, etc.

I gave my MBMJ purse to my mum and upgraded to the zc.... well, multiple zc's to be exact......... and I love them all. They are the perfect size, the back flap is handy and cfrozal23 is right - if you have a bubby phone you can put it in the middle.

I luuuuv my ZC and wouldnt trade it for anything. I have a gorgeous Sap Green ZC w Navy stitching and silver HW, and it is so functional and awesome, just to even carry around by itself. You will grow to love it.

i love my ZC to bits too! although i only have 1
i wouldn't trade it for any other style! i would love to have another color of it, preferably black and quilted

I would bet the ZC is a little better made than the TT, although the TTs are very cute. The ZC will hold a better resale value.

But if you will pine away for the TT, I say get what you really want.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions, Ladies!

My ZC arrived last week but it was not the colour the store advertised, so I returned it. Sooo, I guess, I'll wait for another sale after all ;).