Advice from Gigi owners...she's hurt!!!

The leather does curl up on mine as well, but so far I have not noticed any sealant peeling. I might try the super glue trick to keep it flat. I do not want to send my Gigi in. I love that bag to death, and they would have to pry it from my cold dead hands. :roflmfao:

Bunny~ It's actually the leather "rolling" up! The sealent seems to be intact thus far. Now that I'm looking at is closely I see that on the handle that's not doing it AS bad..there is a stitch coming out! UGH!

This is ALL making me feel like this bag is just going to fall apart! I had plans for this bag to wear like "iron" so to speak! I'll keep you posted! I see what you are all saying about the glue etc...but I certainly DO NOT want glue getting all over the handles of this bag! Next thing you know it'll look like I bought a cheapie "knock off" and it's falling apart!!!

Super glue GEL will not spread out and make a mess. It takes a very minute amount to do the job. I have done this on a bag before, so I can vouch for it.
But good luck with whatever you decide to do! :tup:

Love,
The handles will roll up after use, be it heavy or light each is different on how it reacts to use. Super Glue in my mind might not be strong enough to keep under heavy and repeated use, maybe something tougher like a shoe glue or leather glue?

Crazy glue gel for leather works great for keeping leather in place. If it's the leather that is rolling up, I might consider gluing it instead of sending it to Coach's "reliable" repair service or getting it stitched down.

I wouldn't touch it with crazy glue. My Luci started having some stitches come loose and I just took the bag to where I bought it (FP) and they sent it in for repair. I didn't take tags or receipts...didn't need to. I received it in the mail about 3 weeks later and it was perfect. I have a black and whiskey Gigi and haven't had that problem. But, if I do, it will go in for repair. That's not right, it shouldn't be doing that. I'm so sorry for you, but I feel Coach will repair it or replace it.

That happened on my gigi, but it was around the edge on the top of the bag not the handles. I took it right back to the store and the ladies there exchanged it right away and I didnt have the tags or recipt with me I just wanted to see what they would say. (this was when I was on vacation and I went to the outlet daily cuz it was 5 mins from the beach house..now that was heaven!!)

I dont think that will really hurt the bag any, try taking it to a leather repair place after you go to the outlet.