Advice for protecting lighter color Le Pliage

WestingerMom

Apr 9, 2015
Hello all-
I'm thinking of purchasing the valentine tote in "girl". I have the pouch and love it. However, I'm really nervous about using a nylon tote that is so light in color. Do any of you fabulous ladies have any tips/tricks to help keep stains away? I have the MK rain and stain stuff, but I think that's mostly for leather. I really want this bag, but am afraid it would be a mess very quickly!
Thanks for any suggestions!

Hello all-
I'm thinking of purchasing the valentine tote in "girl". I have the pouch and love it. However, I'm really nervous about using a nylon tote that is so light in color. Do any of you fabulous ladies have any tips/tricks to help keep stains away? I have the MK rain and stain stuff, but I think that's mostly for leather. I really want this bag, but am afraid it would be a mess very quickly!
Thanks for any suggestions!
I've found that my LCs are easy to clean in general, but I guess it depends on what might get on your bag. I've treated some of my lighter colored (both leather and non-leather) with Apple Guard Rain and Stain spray. Have you asked in the MK forum if yours has been used on non-leather items?

I've found that my LCs are easy to clean in general, but I guess it depends on what might get on your bag. I've treated some of my lighter colored (both leather and non-leather) with Apple Guard Rain and Stain spray. Have you asked in the MK forum if yours has been used on non-leather items?
I'll look into that. Thanks!