Advice for protecting lighter color Le Pliage

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all-
    I'm thinking of purchasing the valentine tote in "girl". I have the pouch and love it. However, I'm really nervous about using a nylon tote that is so light in color. Do any of you fabulous ladies have any tips/tricks to help keep stains away? I have the MK rain and stain stuff, but I think that's mostly for leather. I really want this bag, but am afraid it would be a mess very quickly!
    Thanks for any suggestions!

2. I've found that my LCs are easy to clean in general, but I guess it depends on what might get on your bag. I've treated some of my lighter colored (both leather and non-leather) with Apple Guard Rain and Stain spray. Have you asked in the MK forum if yours has been used on non-leather items?

3. I'll look into that. Thanks!

4. I use Apple Guard Rain and Stain Repellent too but still nervous about light colored bags. Guess I baby my bags too much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice