Adriana Lima Thread

Wasn't she dating some prince of lichtenstein or something like that? I guess when she slapped him at the last birthday, that was the end.

Anyways, I'm happy for both her and her fiance! I hope it all works out!

I doubt that.
That's what I thought too, but I've read it multiple times that she at least claims to be a virgin because of her Catholic background. I guess her pictures seem to contradict that.. I think what makes it hard to believe is that she's such an internally known sex symbol so you'd think someone that sexy well... You get the point.

Ok but lets talk about how dopey this kid looks. I mean he is not the prettiest girl in the beauty shop. I MEAN ITS ADRIANA LIMA.........and then him. I dont think shes attractive at all anyway (but my husband is in love with her) but she still looks better than him........TO EACH HIS OWN i guess

you read my mind.

Ok but lets talk about how dopey this kid looks. I mean he is not the prettiest girl in the beauty shop. I MEAN ITS ADRIANA LIMA.........and then him. I dont think shes attractive at all anyway (but my husband is in love with her) but she still looks better than him........TO EACH HIS OWN i guess

Adriana Lima without make up and photoshop

Attachments

• 1018_adriana_lima_lax_airport_02.jpg
    1018_adriana_lima_lax_airport_02.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 211
  • 1018_adriana_lima_lax_airport_03.jpg
    1018_adriana_lima_lax_airport_03.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 331
I think they fit together

attachment.php

Ok, from what I know about Adriana....she initially didn't want to model but rather be a nun until she was discovered.

I am normally not one to judge someone's choices and hate to jump to conclusions especially about something like virginity (though I know we all do, including me). I mean she has been with that prince as well as Lenny Kravitz.

She is pretty but lately she has been looking weird to me. Her photos would look so trashy all the time for some reason. I kind of think she is a little overrated. No doubt she's got a hot body and all but not thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat hot.

(Wow at those pictures, definately not Victoria's secret..but hey she still looks better at her worst than me at my best!)