Adriana Lima Thread

i agree. she is still a virgin and she did say that will only have sex after marriage!!!

Gorgeous. :yes:

I was also shocked to read in a magazine article that she's still a virgin. She's a devout Catholic, so she is saving herself until marriage. Shocking just because she's so beautiful and could basically have any man she wanted!

she's gorgeous!

Have you clicked on the second photo and seen how much makeup she's wearing? Clint Eastwood's face would be flawless too if he wore as much foundation as she is.

seeing that pic made me feel a bit better, she has visible pores on her nose too :P

does anyone know if her eye color is real, or are those contacts?

i dont think there is anything "atrocious" about her tattoos and i dont think they ruin her body at all
shes gorgeous and i think ankle tattoos and foot tattoos are sexy!

her tattoo is tasteful and im sure she got it for a reason and she is stunning with or without

i think shes is the most gorgeous vs model i have always been stunned by her looks

Wow, she is just so stunningly beautiful. And I don't think her "visible pores," facial hair, and makeup make her less beautiful, she's human! I happen to like the way her makeup is done. She is amazing.