ADORABLE..... but IMPRACTICAL!!!!!!

I have the Cerises Rond Cles. I use it like a small wallet in my pochettes for my money. I also use mine to add some flair as a purse charm. Really, try using it as a charm on a plain brown monogram bag and I think you will like it.

Thank you for all your suggestions, Guys! The impression I get from most of you is that I should not return it. I can always find a use for it. This is my only LE piece so far..... and if louisvuitton.com hadn't put it out again for sale I would have missed out. So I will try it for either change, meds, jewelry.....and I will think of you all when I am carrying my little groom around with me. You are the best!

Don't you guys put your coins in your regular wallet coin sections? I have never used a separate piece for coins only. Maybe I should try.

Nope. I have a Vernis Zippy and I don't plan to use the coin compartment for coins. Then again, I'm just used to having a coin purse of some sort.

Thank you for all your suggestions, Guys! The impression I get from most of you is that I should not return it. I can always find a use for it. This is my only LE piece so far..... and if louisvuitton.com hadn't put it out again for sale I would have missed out. So I will try it for either change, meds, jewelry.....and I will think of you all when I am carrying my little groom around with me. You are the best!

Awesome, I'm glad you decided to keep it ! :yes: