Adele wallet??

Just got my compact Adele from a reseller but didn't even think that you have to fold money for it to fit! Bummer... Anyone use the full as a clutch? Or is it too small? Would probably want to fit lipstick and a compact and a mini sample perfume in the zip. Possible?

No not possible. The whole construction of the Adele is flat n slim yet long. So if you'd want to fit those things caissa wallet or something like that is your best bet.

here's my compact Adele in Fuchsia and how I placed inside my PM

View attachment 3087687
View attachment 3087688
inside are mini pochette as my makeup bag, adele compact wallet, small hair brush and sunglasses in pouch
I don't carry ton of stuff in my bag, that's why the wallet works for me, I like how it opens up flat and not accordion style
How has the wallet worn with regular use? I found a preloved I can buy for 348 today. And mint condition so temped. I have nm zippy in rose Ballerine and two secret compact wallets, just sold my Sarah snd French wallet. But this is a good buy and I'm curious. Thanks for opinion

I got my wallet the week it was released and same as you, only put one card in each slot. I do use the zipper compartment for notes and coins.

Within a few weeks I noticed the cards do slide out. It doesn't bother me too much but I am constantly pushing them back in when I open it.
How are the slots now after being used a year? Found a preloved in mint condition but now I'm afraid of the slot issue I'm reading

I don’t have a pic, but my hubby bought me a Zippy wallet in DA for my birthday back in October. I adore my wallet and it holds all of my cards, coins, money and more.

How are the slots now after being used a year? Found a preloved in mint condition but now I'm afraid of the slot issue I'm reading
I too have this wallet and used it for 6 months straight before switching into my Sarah wallet. I don’t double up my cards. They hold in quite well. I love this wallet. I got the mono with red interior and have gotten so many compliments. I do foresee the slots getting a little more loose with more use but that’s with all wallets imo. Hope this helps.

2.5 YEAR WEAR AND TEAR UPDATE!

So I purchased the Full Sized Adele Wallet with the Fuchsia interior in August 2015, (I posted in this thread way back then too) and I used this wallet from August 2015 consistently until June 2017 when I downsized to the Zippy Coin Purse when I bought a smaller LV, so my Adele Wallet had 23 months continuous use.

After around 6 months of no use I have just pulled my Adele out of Storage to use with my new Pochette Metis :smile: (It just fits in the centre compartment) So I have decided to show how it has worn as I have used this wallet to death!

PRICE: When I initially purchased this wallet I paid £265 for the item and ordered it over the phone directly from Harrods as it wasn't even uploaded on the UK website yet! Looking now the full sized Adele has increased to £355 in two years.

CARD SLOTS: I have used this wallet to the full and have doubled up on my card slots sometimes in some of the slots where needed (Didn't bother me as I fully intended to use this item to the full) Over time the card slots have become looser - as to be expected with any wallet in my opinion. Due to how the wallet is made when the wallet is closed technically the cards are upside down, so due to gravity naturally they may sometimes slide out slightly. This hasn't been a major issue for me personally and if they do slide out it has only been half a cm or less - so when I open the wallet out flat for use I just re adjust if necessary. Takes less than two seconds max.

WEAR: Whilst I do look after all of my luxury items I do always use them fully and not baby them, due to this I do have some wear on my wallet but nothing extensive. I have noticed some 'lifting' on the glazing of one of the corners, this is probably due to me banging my wallet on this corner consistently or the continuous opening and closing of my wallet - however this is only on one side not both. Also on the long leather tabs to open the zippered compartments on one of them there is wrinkling, this once again is down to me probably haha - for example throwing my wallet in my bag and the leather tab being bent. I will include photos of the wallet down below :smile:

Over all this wallet has been loved and definitely was a good purchase, I would recommend this wallet if you are thinking of purchasing! If you think the card slots will annoy you maybe have a look in store first, however for me the cards don't move enough for it to be an issue - even after two years of use.

**Apologies for the crappy warm lighting, its night currently so no natural light unfortunately :sad:

LV.jpg LV 1.jpg LV 2.jpg LV 3.jpg

2.5 YEAR WEAR AND TEAR UPDATE!

So I purchased the Full Sized Adele Wallet with the Fuchsia interior in August 2015, (I posted in this thread way back then too) and I used this wallet from August 2015 consistently until June 2017 when I downsized to the Zippy Coin Purse when I bought a smaller LV, so my Adele Wallet had 23 months continuous use.

After around 6 months of no use I have just pulled my Adele out of Storage to use with my new Pochette Metis :smile: (It just fits in the centre compartment) So I have decided to show how it has worn as I have used this wallet to death!

PRICE: When I initially purchased this wallet I paid £265 for the item and ordered it over the phone directly from Harrods as it wasn't even uploaded on the UK website yet! Looking now the full sized Adele has increased to £355 in two years.

CARD SLOTS: I have used this wallet to the full and have doubled up on my card slots sometimes in some of the slots where needed (Didn't bother me as I fully intended to use this item to the full) Over time the card slots have become looser - as to be expected with any wallet in my opinion. Due to how the wallet is made when the wallet is closed technically the cards are upside down, so due to gravity naturally they may sometimes slide out slightly. This hasn't been a major issue for me personally and if they do slide out it has only been half a cm or less - so when I open the wallet out flat for use I just re adjust if necessary. Takes less than two seconds max.

WEAR: Whilst I do look after all of my luxury items I do always use them fully and not baby them, due to this I do have some wear on my wallet but nothing extensive. I have noticed some 'lifting' on the glazing of one of the corners, this is probably due to me banging my wallet on this corner consistently or the continuous opening and closing of my wallet - however this is only on one side not both. Also on the long leather tabs to open the zippered compartments on one of them there is wrinkling, this once again is down to me probably haha - for example throwing my wallet in my bag and the leather tab being bent. I will include photos of the wallet down below :smile:

Over all this wallet has been loved and definitely was a good purchase, I would recommend this wallet if you are thinking of purchasing! If you think the card slots will annoy you maybe have a look in store first, however for me the cards don't move enough for it to be an issue - even after two years of use.

**Apologies for the crappy warm lighting, its night currently so no natural light unfortunately :sad:

View attachment 3932560 View attachment 3932561 View attachment 3932562 View attachment 3932563

Hi, sorry for the blank post. I'm new to this forum. I purchased an adele wallet and it arrived last tuesday. The wallet felt odd to me. The canvas feels lose like a book cover. I wondered if ypur wallet is like that too? I attached some pictures. Please give me your opinion. I really like the wallet but with the lose canvas issue, I think it might crack over time due to opening and closing it. Tia.

Attachments

• 20180330_171430.jpg
    20180330_171430.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 460
Hi, sorry for the blank post. I'm new to this forum. I purchased an adele wallet and it arrived last tuesday. The wallet felt odd to me. The canvas feels lose like a book cover. I wondered if ypur wallet is like that too? I attached some pictures. Please give me your opinion. I really like the wallet but with the lose canvas issue, I think it might crack over time due to opening and closing it. Tia.

Interested to know if you still have the Adele Wallet? And if so, how is it holding up? Thanks.

I think it has to have bit space to be folded right? Mine looks like this.

Attachments

• 20181030_120624.jpg
    20181030_120624.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 203
  • 20181030_120608.jpg
    20181030_120608.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 206