Adele wallet??

Pics from an SA. I declined it because it looked like a watered down version of my Insolite. Nothing wrong with that if I did not have the Insolite. This is the compact size.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1438288771.753419.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1438288785.135782.jpg

Wow thanks guys, I wonder if they'll bring it out in other prints/colours! :smile: I like it very practical. I find my clemence too big for my work bag, this would be ideal.

I really want to know if the zipped section when opened join up? Would be annoying if the coins go from one side to the other when opened. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I can't tell from the pics!

I really want to know if the zipped section when opened join up? Would be annoying if the coins go from one side to the other when opened. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]I can't tell from the pics!

Yes they do! I've just come back from LV and was checking it out. I'd also say that it's a "watered down" version of Insolite. If you like this style of wallet and you're just looking for a smaller/lighter version of it, you may like it.

Insolite is not really my thing, either, so I was underwhelmed.

Yes they do! I've just come back from LV and was checking it out. I'd also say that it's a "watered down" version of Insolite. If you like this style of wallet and you're just looking for a smaller/lighter version of it, you may like it.

Insolite is not really my thing, either, so I was underwhelmed.

Oh no I had that same question about the zipped compartments! That doesn't seem practical if stuff can move from one side to another. I guess I'll see how I feel about it when I see it today.