Adding insult to injury....

lol! I admit I am addicted to Chanel but thankfully I have not been bitten by the 'other than flaps' addiction! My flap addiction is bad enough without lusting after any other accessories!

hahahaha, omg! okay, if you remember my thread, i told myself i wouldn't be buying any more things until Cruise and that i told my mom to confiscate all my allowance to prevent me from spending. YEAH RIGHT! this is totally adding insult to my injury...

today i went out with the intention to hunt for my dad's birthday present, and guess what! i bought his present, and bought one for myself! i got him a gucci chain bracelet and me, of course a chanel! i went into the boutique thinking, okay a harmless peek won't kill! yea right! i went in, i got ignored (what the hell, i was carrying a reissue and properly dressed and i got ignored, this is just... absurd!), and i got so pissed that i told the manager that i wanted a necklace and bring me all of them! i bought one out of i don't know what actually, impulse? but the necklace looks too fab to be bought on an impulse. what am i trying to prove! OMG, ego and temptation combined... KILL! i met up with my mom thereafter and she saw my new necklace hanging from my neck and frowned. i told her, don't even ask!

tsk tsk. what can i say! *shrugs*

Don't be so hard on yourself. I just got off the phone with Chanel at Bellagio in Las Vegas and ordered my 4th Chanel wallet. Yes, 4th! And 3 are black!!This from a person who was perfectly happy with her two Coach wallets and said she would never spend "that much money" on a Chanel wallet because it could go toward a new bag.

Well, no new bags are of interest to me so my attention has turned to wallets and more wallets. Someone save me from myself!! Who the heck needs 3 black wallets?!
So which one did you get?

I just bought the reissue wallet... but kind of prefer using my older, long caviar Chanel wallet. It's easier to get in and out of. Are you going to change wallets with each bag?

So which one did you get?

I just bought the reissue wallet... but kind of prefer using my older, long caviar Chanel wallet. It's easier to get in and out of. Are you going to change wallets with each bag?

The PNY zip-around wallet in black. I also bought the Cotton Club long wallet in black, and black/black patent Cambon long wallet in black. Crazy, but I do have plans for each. My work is in fitness so I don't take bags to the gym. I needed a clutch-type wallet that would hold my license, money and a credit card or two to put in my gym bag, although a Chanel in a gym bag is nuts! It can also go on quick errands when a bag is too cumbersome.

The black/black patent Cambon will go in my black patent Luxury tote and beige/black Reporter.

The black Cotton Club can go with anything but I'll use it mostly for my black GST and black Soft and Chain hobo.

Now all I need is something in beige to go with my beige bags!

I am hoping I'll have the patience to change wallets with my bags; I used to alternate between two Coach wallets before investing in Chanel.

The Reissue wallet is beautiful, although I know what you mean about caviar. I'll probably look for a beige caviar when the time comes to purchase that color.

yeah, i so relate: i was afraid to spend in the 4 digits for a new Chanel purse so instead ordered the killer classic slingback shoes, tan with black embroidered CCs on toe and little bow, for $550...that sounded so reasonable to me. the shoes are so classic/sexy..............hopefully a forever shoe, that i can wear with my cereal-stained robe in the nursing home in my 80s . and the other day while in the car dealership getting the Lexus tuned, i was browsing in the boutique there (where else would i be but shopping as car is getting serviced?! rofl). of course all they had was car-related stuff and greeting cards but i found myself, out of habit, looking for purses. yep, Chanel bags at a car dealership.
i am so not well