Adding a little color, help me choose...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
So, I have the bright marine Isabelle...
003[2] - Copy.JPG

I'm considering a few colors in this style. Which color do you think would complement the blue best? TIA ladies!
Bright Coral:
bright coral.jpg
Carnelian:
carnelian.jpg
Fuchsia:
fuchsia.jpg
Lemon:
lemon.jpg

736elmirador

Nov 29, 2012
In all honesty that's a tough question. I'm no help. I love all the colors. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
In all honesty that's a tough question. I'm no help. I love all the colors. I don't think you can go wrong with any of those.
I know, I've been at it for a week! I usually don't mix and match colors but I've decided that I'm going to force myself with this bag. Now if I could just choose one...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
My picks are fuchsia or lemon.
I love the lemon...and fuchsia :hrmm:. I think the lemon would really make the blue pop. But I just love fuchsia in general. All of the colors are colors I'd never buy a bag in, but I'm super excited and feel comfortable adding the color as a wallet.

4ever

Crazy for Coach!
Mar 8, 2009
Love them all but the lemon is the one that really jumped out at me. You really can't go wrong with any of them though!

Ktsmomi

Jan 17, 2013
I know, I've been at it for a week! I usually don't mix and match colors but I've decided that I'm going to force myself with this bag. Now if I could just choose one...
I agree totally! I love them all. I'm usually a bag must match my accessions person too but I'm having a hard time picking a new bright color too! Ha. I think my picks are lemon and fuchsia! Good luck!

Esquared72

Adrift and At Peace
O.G.
Feb 16, 2009
If you pick Lemon, you'll match my high school's colors! :biggrin:

I like them all, but I vote bright coral or fuschia.

soccergirly87

Apr 27, 2008
Knowing me, I'd just get all four, LOL, and then wondering what happened to my savings! I love bright colors and love lemon, bright coral and fuschia! I'd have to flip a coin, but I'm leaning towards lemon.

Britexmom

Britexmom
Jul 20, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Fuschia and lemon in that order....what color is the lining. One of the reason I use a lot of pinks and purples for my wallets and wristlets is because I have so many of the purses with the baby blue lining and I want something that stands out when digging in my purse .
I love the marine blue....I keep debating can I justify this when I have Kristin woven denim.