Adding a little color, help me choose...

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
So, I have the bright marine Isabelle...
003[2] - Copy.JPG

I'm considering a few colors in this style. Which color do you think would complement the blue best? TIA ladies!
Bright Coral:
bright coral.jpg
Carnelian:
carnelian.jpg
Fuchsia:
fuchsia.jpg
Lemon:
lemon.jpg

I know, I've been at it for a week! I usually don't mix and match colors but I've decided that I'm going to force myself with this bag. Now if I could just choose one...
I agree totally! I love them all. I'm usually a bag must match my accessions person too but I'm having a hard time picking a new bright color too! Ha. I think my picks are lemon and fuchsia! Good luck!

Knowing me, I'd just get all four, LOL, and then wondering what happened to my savings! I love bright colors and love lemon, bright coral and fuschia! I'd have to flip a coin, but I'm leaning towards lemon.

Fuschia and lemon in that order....what color is the lining. One of the reason I use a lot of pinks and purples for my wallets and wristlets is because I have so many of the purses with the baby blue lining and I want something that stands out when digging in my purse .
I love the marine blue....I keep debating can I justify this when I have Kristin woven denim.