Actresses who look like they smell bad...

:throwup: Yuck! The guy from Law&Order, McCoy his screen name.

Surprisingly, so many people think in terms of smelling. I remember my ex-hubby was a big expert on this subject :weird: I always thought it's weird.

Funny thread!

To me, it has always seemed as if Paris Hilton and Britney really smell. Paris justlooks really icky and skanky all the time and Britney just looks soooo unkempt, esp her hair and skin. :yucky:

The Olsen twins are the first ones I thought of too! They could really use a shower and some good shampoo and conditioner.

Paris Hilton looks like she's smelly too...considering she's probably incubating so many STDs...

Britney has been looking better, but I wish she'd ditch the fugly extensions that also look like they could use a good washing.

Oh, and :yucky: about what Flavor Flav smells like...the collective vaginas of Flavor of Love contestants? :yucky:

My first thought was the Olsen twins for SURE.... i love how there is an interactive poll at the msn link :lol:

It wouldnt surprise me if the things that Amy Winehouse probably smells like are true

:throwup: Yuck! The guy from Law&Order, McCoy his screen name.

Surprisingly, so many people think in terms of smelling. I remember my ex-hubby was a big expert on this subject :weird: I always thought it's weird.
no not my man sam waterston, I love him. ive been in love with him ever since I saw the great gatsby when I was a kid! love love love him!:heart:

Ick. I'm just one of those people that likes to be clean and be surrounded by clean things and clean smells. I don't care how hot a guy is, if he smells profoundly then I just can't bring myself to lay a finger on him or even be close enough to smell whatever about him smells funny/bad/nasty.

But wow, I'm surprised no one mentioned Mr. Brett Michaels. He looks like he smells of... so many, many indecent things.
he's hot though :shame: