Actor Christian Bale goes on profanity laced rant (audio) *graphic language*

I think the most embarassing thing about this is that its OBV not just regular diva behavior. He keeps going on and on and on. He is airing something else entirely about himself to everyone around. It stopped being about the ruined scene after 30 seconds and then he was just putting on a show about how effed up he is for everyone. Jesus that is embarassing for him.

I think the most embarassing thing about this is that its OBV not just regular diva behavior. He keeps going on and on and on. He is airing something else entirely about himself to everyone around. It stopped being about the ruined scene after 30 seconds and then he was just putting on a show about how effed up he is for everyone. Jesus that is embarassing for him.

I decided he was while watching The Machinist. The way he portrayed that character was just so disturbing to me that Christian Bale the actor has got to be royally messed up. I wouldn't want to be married to him no matter how hot and successful he is. He must be so tough to live with. What a great actor though.

I am gonna f**** kick you f**** ass!! OMG, he is so scary :lol:. I am surprised he didnt say something like "Try getting at reservation at Dorsia you stupid ****** bastard!! :P

The guy in the background, I get it ok. I got it, I know. I get it. I get it. I know. :rolleyes: too funny the way he says it made laugh so hard.

Oh gosh, this almost ruined Terminator for me.

I still maintain that a threat is a threat, regardless of the context. I'm pretty darn sure the DP had not done anything physically threatening to Christian, to have warranted so many "I'll kick your f-in' @ss you stupid f-in prick" over and over and over again, ad nauseum. :rolleyes:

Christian is a great actor, and beyond hot. I just think he has major anger issues. Yes, there are two sides to every story. Personally for me, the clip was enough for me to conclude that the man is explosive.

Oh, and that dance remix? HILARIOUS!!!

Last edited:
Bale: Let's not take a f---- minute, let's go again. And have YOU f---- walking in! Can I have Tom put this on please.

Franklin: Can I have Tom in wardrobe please? Can I have Tom in wardrobe?

Tom was hiding away and I dont blame him :P

For the ladies...
american-psycho-tanning.jpg

:girlsigh:

Last edited:
OMG, I just heard the whole thing on TV.
If he had lost it for 30 seconds...but four minutes of this tirade...yikes!
He might not be American, but he might turn out to be a Psycho

[was he crazy and hot in that movie or what! :nuts: ]

Hey ladies, do a search on youtube for "Bale Out: RevoLucian's Christian Bale Remix"

Warning, it is a TECHNO MIX of his rant, profanity and all :roflmfao:

Listen at home- away from the office and innocent ears :lol:

Genius. I've listened to it 3 times in a row already! :nuts:
You couldn't pay me enough to work in Hollywood.