Actor Alec Baldwin

Will this child have a Spanish name? :lol:

Seriously though, her body must be shredded inside.
I was thinking, oh please let this be a Jennifer lol.
Her body might be okay with this. Seriously, some of us have the bodies/genetics that allow one to be an elite athlete. Some, a breeder. I taught human anatomy and all I could think of is she must be really good at producing collagen (for connective tissue resiliency) lol.
I find it a bit strange if math is correct, you’d have a surrogate waiting in the wings to go pronto while your spouse barely had your 5th kid. :hrmm:

There’s something bizarre about this couple and this situation.
I wonder if they wanted to stack the deck for a girl.
Maybe she is trying to out-Duggar Michelle and Jim Bob
Look how long that show lasted. Perhaps she sees this as her ticket to a new series.......maybe Somos Los Baldwins! Or.......... Muchos Muchachos!
Who knows
I’ve said this before, she’s the non fundamentalist version of Michelle Duggar. Lmao Muchos Muchachos.

And now they want privacy? Let’s hear Baldwin imitate his wife saying that while she is imitating a Spanish accent. “How do you say, what is the word, privacy?”

Last edited:
Her body might be okay with this. Seriously, some of us have the bodies/genetics that allow one to be an elite athlete. Some, a breeder. I taught human anatomy and all I could think of is she must be really good at producing collagen (for connective tissue resiliency) lol.
I wonder if they wanted to stack the deck for a girl.

I’ve said this before, she’s the non fundamentalist version of Michelle Duggar. Lmao Muchos Muchachos.

And now they want privacy? Let’s hear Baldwin imitate his wife saying that while she is imitating a Spanish accent. “How do you say, what is the word, privacy?”

Cuál es esa palabra...praibasi?
But maybe Hilaria speaks classical Spanish and not the lingo we speak in the colonies?

Last edited:

Totally, I come from a traditional catholic societey and in my childhood, big families was the norm. One of my school mates, they were 17 siblings, all by the same mother, who always remained petite and thin.

BUT, no matter how much you are genetically predisposed to be a breeder, it is not possible to give birth to a fully grown baby 6 months after you had your last...

Cuál es esa palabra...praibasi?
But maybe Hilaria speaks classical Spanish and not the lingo we speak in the colonies?

In Spain, Manuel was Portuguese :biggrin:

As usual, he misses the point. She's an American actress who grew up in London and Michigan, PLAYING a Brit, you dumba$$. I don't see any article where she actually claimed to be Margaret Thatcher??

As usual, he misses the point. She's an American actress who grew up in London and Michigan, PLAYING a Brit, you dumba$$. I don't see any article where she actually claimed to be Margaret Thatcher??
Thank you! Once an idiot always an idiot.