Act 2....the fun begins!!!

GORGEOUS chevron lamb beauty! I love chevron + lambskin, it is really nice n puffy! I have a chevron lamb combi too n I wear it the most! Congrats Dextersmom, it drops nicely on you too. You must be tall! I read mini chains are long...i havent actually tried mini styles yet.

Reactions: Dextersmom
OMG how did i miss your reveal. Not sure if i told you before that I think you look so good with mini bag - mini reg, WoC, Evelyn... and this chevron baby is so gorgeous. Cant wait to see more "in-action" pic of you and the bag [emoji8]

You always look so pretty! Congrats.
Thank you, ShariLee!! That is very kind of you to say! :hugs:
GORGEOUS chevron lamb beauty! I love chevron + lambskin, it is really nice n puffy! I have a chevron lamb combi too n I wear it the most! Congrats Dextersmom, it drops nicely on you too. You must be tall! I read mini chains are long...i havent actually tried mini styles yet.
Thank you so much, Arielgal!! I am just under 5'9, btw. :heart:

So beautiful, my favourite combination, chevron and lambskin [emoji173]️
Thank you, tigresspurse! :heart:

OMG how did i miss your reveal. Not sure if i told you before that I think you look so good with mini bag - mini reg, WoC, Evelyn... and this chevron baby is so gorgeous. Cant wait to see more "in-action" pic of you and the bag [emoji8]
Thank you so much, Forex!! You are very sweet! :hbeat:

Lovely, congrats! You wear the mini well :smile:
Thank you so much, bklner2014!! :heart:

Gorgeous! Looks great on you!
Thank you very kindly, leechiyong! :heart:

Well then, shopgirl, my friend.....it looks like it is just you and me at the moment, which is actually perfect because YOU are the inspiration for this beauty. :hugs:This mini fills a gap in my current family. When I got my black rectangular lambskin mini with shiny RHW last summer (which was my 1st mini) I knew I wanted another version with GHW. So here she is, my black square lambskin mini with light GHW......in CHEVRON....added bonus!! I am so in love with this mini, seriously in LOVE. A hint regarding the next 4 reveals to come....they are all metallic. I probably should have named this thread "Metallic Madness". :lol::heart:View attachment 3645741View attachment 3645742View attachment 3645743
Niiiiiiice ;)

Well then, shopgirl, my friend.....it looks like it is just you and me at the moment, which is actually perfect because YOU are the inspiration for this beauty. :hugs:This mini fills a gap in my current family. When I got my black rectangular lambskin mini with shiny RHW last summer (which was my 1st mini) I knew I wanted another version with GHW. So here she is, my black square lambskin mini with light GHW......in CHEVRON....added bonus!! I am so in love with this mini, seriously in LOVE. A hint regarding the next 4 reveals to come....they are all metallic. I probably should have named this thread "Metallic Madness". :lol::heart:View attachment 3645741View attachment 3645742View attachment 3645743
Biggest COngrats my dear friend...you are ALWAYS exquisite & this is clearly no exception! Look forward to your remaining Act2 goodies (aka as your "Kryptonite!!"):heart::yahoo: