Act 2....the fun begins!!!

Dextersmom

Dec 5, 2015
I have 5 items reserved from Act 2 (not including the surprise iridescent brooch purchase from Wednesday night). I originally thought I would wait and reveal them all at once, but the truth is there is no way I can muster up that level of restraint. :blush: So, I will update my thread and reveal my treasures as they arrive. My 1st beauty has arrived and I am super excited to add this baby to my collection. :heart: Any guesses what is in box number 1??? 20170325_080052.jpg

Dextersmom

Dec 5, 2015
Well then, shopgirl, my friend.....it looks like it is just you and me at the moment, which is actually perfect because YOU are the inspiration for this beauty. :hugs:This mini fills a gap in my current family. When I got my black rectangular lambskin mini with shiny RHW last summer (which was my 1st mini) I knew I wanted another version with GHW. So here she is, my black square lambskin mini with light GHW......in CHEVRON....added bonus!! I am so in love with this mini, seriously in LOVE. A hint regarding the next 4 reveals to come....they are all metallic. I probably should have named this thread "Metallic Madness". :lol::heart: 20170325_080725.jpg 20170325_080900.jpg 20170325_081845.jpg

chicnfab

Mar 15, 2014
Calgary,ab
Well then, shopgirl, my friend.....it looks like it is just you and me at the moment, which is actually perfect because YOU are the inspiration for this beauty. :hugs:This mini fills a gap in my current family. When I got my black rectangular lambskin mini with shiny RHW last summer (which was my 1st mini) I knew I wanted another version with GHW. So here she is, my black square lambskin mini with light GHW......in CHEVRON....added bonus!! I am so in love with this mini, seriously in LOVE. A hint regarding the next 4 reveals to come....they are all metallic. I probably should have named this thread "Metallic Madness". :lol::heart: View attachment 3645741 View attachment 3645742 View attachment 3645743
:heart: It!

Reactions: Dextersmom

Ashleym

O.G.
Apr 8, 2009
Well then, shopgirl, my friend.....it looks like it is just you and me at the moment, which is actually perfect because YOU are the inspiration for this beauty. :hugs:This mini fills a gap in my current family. When I got my black rectangular lambskin mini with shiny RHW last summer (which was my 1st mini) I knew I wanted another version with GHW. So here she is, my black square lambskin mini with light GHW......in CHEVRON....added bonus!! I am so in love with this mini, seriously in LOVE. A hint regarding the next 4 reveals to come....they are all metallic. I probably should have named this thread "Metallic Madness". :lol::heart: View attachment 3645741 View attachment 3645742 View attachment 3645743
Congrats!!! We will be bag twins :biggrin:.. I have the chevron mini on the way :nuts: found the mini with the help form an amazing TPF member. Your modeling picture is making me so excited!!

Dextersmom

Dec 5, 2015
Congrats on this beautiful chevron mini!
I'm excited to see the rest!
Thank you so much, Bibi!! :hbeat:
Beautiful!!! [emoji7][emoji7]
Thank you lnguyen0827! :heart:

Congrats!!! We will be bag twins :biggrin:.. I have the chevron mini on the way :nuts: found the mini with the help form an amazing TPF member. Your modeling picture is making me so excited!!
Thank you Ashleym!! I am also so excited for you....I know that you will enjoy this beauty! :hugs:

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
Oh wow!!! If this is the beginning I can't wait for the rest!!! The square mini chevron in ghw is stunning!!! And as always looks perfect on you[emoji177][emoji177]. So beautiful!! Can't wait to see everything[emoji7]!!