Ack! Dilemma...

Well...if you have a place to display it with the honor it deserves and enjoy and admire it often, I say keep it. If it is in a dustbag in the closet most of the time, sell it. The problem is, if you have it out for display, it will start to fade eventually...so I guess the answer is sell it, regardless. ;)

Let it go. It would help get you to your goal, and it's not worth keeping just for the sake of owning it - especially when it's holding a pile of cash hostage. I have a hard time deciding to let things go, but once I decide, I disconnect from it. Also, it's helped me to know that my under-used bags would be appreciated and loved in their new homes.

I say sell it... I'm also a victim of one of those "rare" bags... I did that once with LV... bought it then it became permanent! :cursing: I just dont use it and its like $2K sitting there when I could use it for something I WILL use! no point in leaving expensive stuff lying around just to stare at... I've learnt that its quite a waste of money... or credit for that matter!

I think of it this way: As much as I would cherish and love to possess something so rare and beautiful, if I don't actually use it, it's a waste. Someone else could cherish and love it just as as much, AND use it. That's where it ought to go. Sell.

Ditto. It's worth nothing really if you aren't using it.

I would sell it if there is something out there that grabs you and you can't stop thinking about it! I wish I could afford to have a keeper Bbag in my robe, but I need to use each and every one to justify my habit (DH's instructions!)

Do you love the bag itself? Or are you just holding onto it because it's rare and a collector's item? If you're just holding onto it for rarity's sake, I'd definitely sell it. If it's something that you just love, then keep it and carry it more!

I vote sell it. I am the type that loves buying handbags, and I enjoy them for a period of time, but then I am quite able to give them away. I am popular with friends and family!!!!! I am also the type that if I want something else, even if I have really loved something, I am on to the next conquest. The only item I won't ever sell is my LV that we bought on our trip to Italy. So if it is for sentimental reasons, keep it. Otherwise go for the handbag that you are dying to have!!!!! Good luck with your decision!!!

Keep it or give it to a loved one. I can't totally part with any of my bbags. I've given 1 to a daughter and 1 to an aunt. They have to stay in the family! I love each and every one of them whether I use them or not. I still have 10. (Just my opinion):winkiss:

I'll go with the majority here and sell it! I, too, sold my rare '04 Black Aviator because I'd used the bag one time out of all the months that I owned it. It's such a great bag, and was really great to bring on a night out, but, aaah, there's the rub. How often does this mother of 5-1/2-year old twins get to go on a night out? Uhuh...EXACTLY!

Save for watching the MLS soccer game last night to watch David Beckham play soccer live (my third time, now, since I'd seen him play twice while he was still with Manchester United), the last time I was out on the town as an adult (as opposed to a mommy minding her kids) was 6 months ago.

Goodness....:back2topic:

Anyhow, my Aviator's got a new mommy whom I'm CERTAIN is making better use of him than I ever did. So, yup, sell it, stylefly!

Yes i agreed with them....if u don't use her at all and has left it sitting in the closet, u better sell it off which can fetch you at a high price.

Also u can use the money to buy something that you wanted.