Accordion Chain makes old things new :)

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Have to thank melikemochi for this genius idea. Thanks, girl! Allow me to demonstrate how it transforms Cerises Pochette from cute to HOT and my MC zippy from wallet to wristlet :smile:
Also, I tried to convert Cerises into a Sophie-esque style, and I think she looks very nice this way too.
Anyway, I've missed this board. Sorry I've been away but I've actually been WORKING :smile: I lvoe the new gig and hope it will eventually go from temp to permanent...
Ok picture time:
526717393_ffb18feef2_o.jpg

526626372_d44e1a4c91_o.jpg

526626386_10e3fd495c_o.jpg

526626394_c6ed837af3_o.jpg

526626428_8fa7c4a66f_o.jpg

526717389_42c962f874_o.jpg

526626438_e118634966_o.jpg

thanks :smile: hehe, ya mc zippy was one of the "secret" purchases :P that thing's great! best wallet i've ever used.

cool!

i bought my MC pochette about 2 months ago, and it was a secret purchase between my mom, me, friends, and of course, tPF!! My mom said that i had to keep it a secret from my dad, and when the Amex bill came, I would have to run and grab it before my dad saw it.. :roflmfao:'

2 days ago, i acidentally left it out on my desk..my dad picks it up and goes

"Zoe, is that your bag??"

Me: "yes..."

Dad: "oh well"... (and he does the i-cant-do-anything shrug)

LOL

Thanks for the fabulous pix!!

I too wish to thank melikemochi for this brilliant idea!! It's perfect for transforming my pochette from day-use to evening (for such a reasonable price too).

--- Best of luck with your new gig!! ---

Congrats on the MC zippy wallet!

:tup: on reinventing the wristlet, pochette version of the *Sophie*, and just vamping the pochette! They are HOT HOT!!:woohoo:

wow that looks HOT! congrats on the zippy too!
zoe, you are so funny!
luckily, my dad doesnt have a credit card, so we dont have to worry about him accidentally seeing the bill. MUHAHAHA

WoW!! i love how you accessorized everything!! u look gorgeous with the cerises..i like it better how u have it than Sophie actually..i am def going to steal ur zippy wristlet idea..sorry but I have too!! i love it too much!!!

I want to thank melikemochi, too, for the great idea! I bought my chain last week and :heart: how it transforms my Pochettes (mono and damier) into darling little evening bags. Almost feel like I have a Sophie! :P