Absolute Disaster!

Hugs to you!

I have to ask; is it FedEX HOME DELIVERY or regular FedEX? We used to have FedEX Home Delivery and I truly believe the company hired derelicts fresh from prison or asylums. Every single time I ended up having to go to the center to get my package. If the driver couldn't deliver, they would scribble stuff like "meet me here at xx time" so I don't have to redeliver and crap. UGH....

Our regular FedEx people rock though! I can't speak highly enough of their professionalism.

Please keep us updated!

I hadn't even thought about that! I just checked all of my tracking numbers, and it looks as if the package for the azur cles, and the package with the wapity and mc cles were both sent via Fed-Ex home delivery, but the Speedy 40 was sent via Fed-Ex ground!

The Speedy is scheduled for delivery this afternoon.

I wonder if there is any way in the future that I can specify that my package be sent via fed-ex ground and not home delivery, because it seems what you say is true!

I hadn't even thought about that! I just checked all of my tracking numbers, and it looks as if the package for the azur cles, and the package with the wapity and mc cles were both sent via Fed-Ex home delivery, but the Speedy 40 was sent via Fed-Ex ground!

I wonder if there is any way in the future that I can specify that my package be sent via fed-ex ground and not home delivery, because it seems what you say is true!

FedEx ground usually defaults to home delivery if it is going to a residential address. If you want it to go regular ground, you probably need to use a commercial address. Home delivery operates Tuesday-Saturday while ground is Monday-Friday.

Wow, that is a nightmare. I'm still waiting on 4 orders from LV.com, and it has been a long time! It looks like delivery today, but I don't think FedEx even delivers on weekends so that's out. LV.com is a little frustrating. Also, since they sent out the wrong item to you, they should ship you a new one as soon as they have tracking on the old package. Bad customer service to make you wait!

Yes, it's the same where I live. I always get Fedex Home delivery if I use the free shipping. However, I prefer to pay for the 2 day shipping just so I can get the regular Fed Ex ground service. The Home delivery people are very rude, throw the packages at my doorstep etc. When you track your package, it should say there which service it is. Good luck.

So sorry to hear about your horrible experience but I'm sure LV will make it right as what I always experience! This is why I hate ordering online since both of my orders, I've returned both. I was lucky to find two of the bags I wanted in store so I'll do a reveal later!

If it were me I would have kept the Alexandria wallet. It's a wallet and costs more, and it was their mistake. Just saying.

It's crazy that stuff keeps going missing because when I ordered online it didn't say anything about LV or LVMH on my shipping label, so no one would have know what it was. Is that still something they do?

That sucks!! So sorry this is happening to you. That's a pretty big mistake with the Alexandria wallet....you should hold it hostage until you get your packages....:graucho: just kidding..

I wouldn't let the tracking thing scare you- sometimes it's never updated properly. I'd call LV customer service to complain though. I'm sure things will work out in the end.:hugs:

I finally have some relief!

Yesterday my Speedy 40 did arrive! *happy bag dance*

And - LV paid for express shipping to return the Alexandria wallet, and as soon as they receive it they will sent out my Azur Cles.

But - The package with my Wapity and MC Cles are still MIA.

There is still a lot of waiting and phone calling to be done next week, but I am just happy that I at least have my humongous speedy. I know most people dislike the 40, but I am in love with the size. When I reach in to get my things from inside, and I have to put nearly my whole arm inside the bag, and it makes me laugh. My big bag fetish monster is definitely pleased.