!!! About that full-priced bag I've got my eye on....

Okay I have my update: The bag is in my possession (jumps up and down)...the bag did not have any MJ tags which is OK with me. The SA made a mistake and promised me the 15% off which she wasn't supposed to do..but they honored it anyway. So I took it b/c even at bloomies with Friends and Family the most you get is 20% off. I paid (with tax around $1100 total for it!) I got the brown color and it's really an amazing bag. I want to make another post w/ pics and your opinions (so valuable!!!)...I was really seeking a quilted bag that wasn't a stam...and since I could find the stam hobo in mouse...I found this which I think is beautiful. I'm still looking for the stam hobo at a good price but this bag is truly amazing!!!!
I need to spend some more time with the bag since I was kind of nervous at the store. I just saw that BlueBee had this bag for 20% off plus no tax online in black and I was kind of upset about that...but I have a few black quilted bags now (Julianne,Kid,Mayfair)... so I'm pretty OK with paying $100 more for the color brown (truffle) that I wanted....I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to keep it - but I just picked up another 10 hours at work to maybe be able to definitely keep it....:heart: me

lovekoobabags, so glad to hear that you finally got your bag! i think you should post pictures and definitely keep it. if the margot is even just half as pretty as the pics (i think it's probably ten times prettier), there's no way you can bring it back!

***update: That full price bag got returned in hopes to be repurchased in some time at >30% off LOL I had to bring it back..it wasn't sitting right on my shoulder....well...it wasn't sitting right on my shoulder for the price I paid. If I got a REALLY good price on it - I would find a way to make th straps not fall off my shoulders LOL