? about city strap

Here's a pic of mine, post-dethingyfication. I routinely remove the thingy from all bbags.

attachment.php

:smile:

I also make the strap stay on my shoulder by flipping the thingy around, so that the skinny strap is near by shoulder, and the thingy is facing the air. I hope this makes sense!!

It just seems like the skinny part of the strap works a lot better than the padded strappy thingy. :smile:

:smile:

I also make the strap stay on my shoulder by flipping the thingy around, so that the skinny strap is near by shoulder, and the thingy is facing the air. I hope this makes sense!!

It just seems like the skinny part of the strap works a lot better than the padded strappy thingy. :smile:
I know exactly what you mean:yes: . that's what I used to do before I decided to just take the thingy off altogether.

My thingy doesn't fit over the bales and it really annoys me... I actually considered cutting it off :wtf:
I have a grenat city btw...
Sometimes you have to push REAL HARD, and push the bale through the opening at an angle. Most of mine came off pretty easily, but on two of my bags I had to struggle, push, stretch the opening slit, take a rest, come back and go at it all over again. And again. And again. Eventually they come off, but only after I broke a serious sweat:sweatdrop: . Still better than cutting them off.

If it still doesn't work, just slide the thingy down so it's completely off your shoulder.

Good luck!

don't cut it off! you could try sliding one side of the bale through the hole at a time...i thought mine wouldn't come off either. you have to do it slowly...

Yaaaay ladies, thanks for the encouragement! One side down, one to go!!
:wlae:
This side has a much tighter fit...

EDIT: Got it!!!
:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
Glad I read this before cutting it off... LoL