a weekender appears in sienna miller's "factory girl"

Seahorse, that is great that you managed to put stills of the movie on here. Thanks for sharing! Even though it's not true to the period, it's still cool to see b-bags in movies.

You saw him!!!!!!! OMG! My dad collects his art
work!!!

sea and zac, my warhol story: when i was a little, but still precocious kid, we would sneak into NYC at night to see the sights.... one night, outside of studio 54, andy warhol got out of a limo with rod stewart and walked right by me on the way into 54. they did not wait in the infamous line....:smile: he looked exactly like his pix, very short with silvery wig. on another pop note and waaaay off topic, but interesting for those pop art lovers, i did meet Peter Max and chatted with him after his breakdown....another pop art icon. I own his "lady in red with floating vase" lithograph.:love:

Wardrobe people do this kind of thing all the time... I remember seeing Chicago and my friend who is a fashion design/theater major and really interested in fashion history got all worked up... she said that a lot of the things they were using hadn't been "invented" (I guess?) until a decade after the movie's settings.

I don't always notice these things. I have to wait until Factory Girl plays here! I really want to see it. We talked about Warhol a lot in a class on Modernist art I took last semester. My teacher is of the opinion that Warhol was the most important figure of the 20th century in art/celebrity, and after hearing his theory, I'm very receptive to the idea.

Also I LOVE the Velvet Underground.