A week late, BUT ITS HERE!! :)

luv~ whats on your wishlist for vegas??

omg thats what im freaking out about right now...haha i have NO idea what i want!! but again like my dallas shopping spree, i have been told i can NOT buy a handbag!! :crybaby:

so far i have settled on these goodies:

actually the bf LOVES this and since he bought me the bracelet last time he said htis is a MUST buy:

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?sku=21148954&mcat=148204&page=8&menu=1&cid=130450

i think we are both going to get this (he'll get my initial and vice versa...haha again his idea, i love him hes crazy)

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP00333&search_params=t+initial-s+4-p+1-l+-h+-c+-r+-x
well he actually wanted this one to put on his keychain but i like the above one better:

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?sku=GRP00521&cid=130444&mcat=148204&menu=1

im kind of loving this:

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.aspx?sku=19710424&mcat=148204&cid=158348&menu=1&page=5

mmmm i think im going to get him these:
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fall-winter-07/silver-jewelry/#163051_J8400_8106
and
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/fall-winter-07/silver-jewelry/#032661_09840_8106

or some silver ring

mmmm i want some type of cles thingy! i saw a few people attaching it to their planner and i want one too!! hehe but i dont like any gucci ones, and i feel like a LV cles would look funny with my gucci planner (it's monogram) UNLESS i switch my planner back to my black leather gucci planner, then it wont matter!! :smile:

ahhh this post is getting long hehe! :roflmfao:

can i show this post to my bf and be like LOOK im not a fob asha said so! and even if i am its ok! hahahah :smile: thanks for the link on the shoes...i think im going to wait till i go to vegas and shop it up ahhhh i cant wait

wait i just noticed ur going to vegas too!! when are u going? a bunch of us (ok like 4 couples) are heading out there for a weekend when i come back into town for summer vacay (i have a WHOLE two weeks off wohoo!) hehe its my FAV place to shop ahhh i cant wait!

Haha how psycho does your b/f think all of us for talking about all this stuff all day everyday in a forum? LOL Is he Indian too? And, fob, what part of India are you from? HAHAHAHA Totally kidding about the fob part, but yeah where are you from in India originally?

I'm going to Vegas either late August, early September. We haven't booked quite yet b/c of all of our schedules. We all are halfway through our 3rd yr and busy doing rotations so it just depends on what rotation we are doing at the time. We are tentatively planning Labor Day weekend though. It's just girls! :supacool:We aren't inviting any of our significant others at this time. LOL A couples Vegas will definitely be fun though. Where do you guys plan on staying?

Haha how psycho does your b/f think all of us for talking about all this stuff all day everyday in a forum? LOL Is he Indian too? And, fob, what part of India are you from? HAHAHAHA Totally kidding about the fob part, but yeah where are you from in India originally?

I'm going to Vegas either late August, early September. We haven't booked quite yet b/c of all of our schedules. We all are halfway through our 3rd yr and busy doing rotations so it just depends on what rotation we are doing at the time. We are tentatively planning Labor Day weekend though. It's just girls! :supacool:We aren't inviting any of our significant others at this time. LOL A couples Vegas will definitely be fun though. Where do you guys plan on staying?

haha im gujarati, originally from the rajkot area...and yup hes a guju too! What about u n ur bf? ohhh med school huh, liking it? My mom would be so proud of you lol :P when i told her im going to law school shes like cant you be a good girl and go to med school? why must you argue all the time! hahahah

and girls trips are DEF fun! Our last one was to san diego and mannnn was that crazy (exp since it was a bachlorette party) haha yeah but we are bringing the boys along, i live in OK now and the boy and all my bestest buddies live in AZ soooo its just so much more convinient. If the girls wanna shop the boys can entertain their selves ;) haha and at this point we have NO idea where we are staying! i think they just booked some show and are figuring out if we're going to fly or make it a road trip haha since im a bum my bf and i might go a few days earlier

and wow my post are way to long! haha where do u guys plan on staying?

Okay wow... so your mom is gonna get you a bag and matching shoes!!! what are you gonna get?

As far as the cles>>> the gucci heart one is super cute!! it will look great on your planner

okay so if you can't buy a bag in vegas then why don't you stock up on shoes,scarves, and jewelry. Like the chanel CC earrings and necklace.

Okay wow... so your mom is gonna get you a bag and matching shoes!!! what are you gonna get?

As far as the cles>>> the gucci heart one is super cute!! it will look great on your planner

okay so if you can't buy a bag in vegas then why don't you stock up on shoes,scarves, and jewelry. Like the chanel CC earrings and necklace.

i dont know i want something from the gucci crystal line and the matching shoes....im going to try to get the indy with the crest on it but i doubt thats going to happen hehe :smile: well see!

see i like the heart cles, but im scared it wont fit anything hehe

yeah it hink im going to bulk up my tiffianys collection ;) i kind of do want too many shoes, because well i live in oklahoma now hehe and well ummm yeah no one cares (from what ive seen so far!)

mm i have the chanel cc earrings and currently am ADDICTED to my gucci starburst earrings... mmm i cant wear much necklaces unless they are SUPER bulky cuz i never take two of them off! (kind of sucks!)

mmmm ahhhh im going crazy hehe

oh and my other wishlist items for vegas is the MC scarf from Lvuitton...and ok dont laugh at me but i HAVE to have this

K, i'm sorry, but the ice cube trays seriously cracked me up!!! They are really cute though. You will be drinking in fashion!

I'm South Indian..Telugu. The guy I'm dating though is Gujarati. :smile:

Law school is awesome! Plus, it's one year less of schooling, which I would be all about. HAHA

Vegas will be so much fun for you, especially with all of the fabulous shopping. I have the best time whenever I go and I live in frickin' South Beach! LOL

I don't know where we are staying yet...I'm the last minute planner. I always find some sort of deal. I have stayed in pretty much every nice hotel there expect for The Palms and Wynn. I wouldn't mind checking out one of those places, but I also like being right on the strip. So, I will probably end up somewhere in the middle as usual..Paris or Caesars. I'm not too picky as long as it's CLEAN in general considering I'm never in the room. LOL When are you going again?

LOL When are you going again?

hehe first week of aug!! cant wait!! we usually go at least every 3 months!!!

ur bf is the best...east to the west guju is the best!!! g u jj u! haha!!!

and i love the ice cube trays...they are crazy haha :smile:

and i honestly could care LESS wher ei stay! on strip off the strip whatever hehe as long as theres a pool and its clean im ok! last time we stayed at this place a little off the strip and i LOVED it...it was so pretty and i loved the pool and it was so relaxing...we had our car so just a couple miles to the strip! wohoo

but yeah i dont care...i leave that up to the boy he does his thing...he ussally likes staying on the strip to! well see what happens hehe :smile:

hehe first week of aug!! cant wait!! we usually go at least every 3 months!!!

ur bf is the best...east to the west guju is the best!!! g u jj u! haha!!!

and i love the ice cube trays...they are crazy haha :smile:

and i honestly could care LESS wher ei stay! on strip off the strip whatever hehe as long as theres a pool and its clean im ok! last time we stayed at this place a little off the strip and i LOVED it...it was so pretty and i loved the pool and it was so relaxing...we had our car so just a couple miles to the strip! wohoo

but yeah i dont care...i leave that up to the boy he does his thing...he ussally likes staying on the strip to! well see what happens hehe :smile:

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I never got that you replied! And, I was sulking all weekend b/c my "GUJU" ass b/f had to cancel his trip to see me. LOL

But, I shopped like no other and now I feel better. HAHAHA

Oh, you are going to Vegas soon then! I'm probably going to end up going in Sept. it looks like. But, then I'm probably doing another trip somewhere w/ my friends in November.

When you get those trays, I want to see pics of when you debut them. HAHA

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I never got that you replied! And, I was sulking all weekend b/c my "GUJU" ass b/f had to cancel his trip to see me. LOL

But, I shopped like no other and now I feel better. HAHAHA

Oh, you are going to Vegas soon then! I'm probably going to end up going in Sept. it looks like. But, then I'm probably doing another trip somewhere w/ my friends in November.

When you get those trays, I want to see pics of when you debut them. HAHA

he canceled?? OMG i would beat him!! haha dont u just hate when they live far away?? UGHHH!! my bf lives in az and i havnt seen him for one month and 9 days (not that im counting) and im HATING IT!!

and i agree shopping helps...haha whatd u get?!?!? my brother put me on a weekly budget trying to teach me how to save...ughhhh i hate it haha but it helps when i like in hickloma where the shopping sucks bananas! im just waiting until vegas and my mom comes down haha and then ill get my "designer" fixes haha until then ill have to be content with dillards (not that theres anything wrong with that of course) haha can u tell how bitter i am!!

i love group trips! where else are u guys planning on going?