A very, very fun time at Hermes Wall Street tonight

What a lovely couple in a fast furious car!! Great pictures!!!

That BJ is ROCKING Meg!!! Goes so good with the car....when are you taking delivery?

PP and family!

attachment.php

Thanks all!!! There are a few more shots we can add. The dress was fab, but really quite tight :amuse: So I was happy it was cold and I could keep the jacket on!

This is probably Vlad's favorite handbag related event so far! He was in heaven and I am so glad it worked out that we could go!

Sounds like a lovely event and you guys look great!!!

And if I were Queen for A Day, I would suggest they offer you a discount on the wheels in recognition for your tremendous service to the world of luxury goods.

That car is incredible...

I wonder if one will ever make it to Australia? I went to the motor show here last month, just to see the 'ordinary' Veyron, only to find that it had left the day before.

How exciting! 250 mph! WHEEEEEEEEEEE!

What's the pricetag, roughly, anyone know?

You two are So Beautiful and what a perfect picture of the two of you in this DREAM car.

attachment.php

attachment.php

^^This is one very happy man! :yes:

This is the way I look when I take possession of a new H handbag!

:rolleyes:

Maybe you guys could get one on lease for a year at a fraction of the cost in return for all sorts of pictoral tPF promo action?? :wlae: (Cross-country boutique visits from coast to coast, top to bottom? New "Boutiques across America" pictoral forum...you get the idea....)

You both deserve it - this ultimate transport creation suits you perfectly!