a tote that looks like the classic flap!

Hi tinyturtle, I purchased this tote on Friday and I obviously love it. I was looking at another tote, actually, that I didn't love when this one was being unboxed. I posted it in the January purchases thread, with all of my thoughts and feelings about it. :heart:

How do your things fit inside? I think it is great! I own an old GST with gold hardware and have one of these on its way to me. This is my update!

Reactions: Dextersmom
How do your things fit inside? I think it is great! I own an old GST with gold hardware and have one of these on its way to me. This is my update!

It is very roomy and everything I need fits inside; my Chanel wallet and card case, keys, sunglasses with case, phone, Prada makeup bag, lotion, floss, various lip balms and glosses, a compact, my calendar and a few tools I use for work (I am a therapist working with school age kids). It is a great size, imo. :smile::heart: Congrats and I hope you love it as much as I do! ;) BTW, it is also lightweight and as soft as butter. I also love the muted, brushed gold HW that gives it a casual, laid back vibe (I have a M/L classic flap in black lambskin with gold HW) which I love, but this one has a cooler vibe, more like the aged gold HW on my 225 Reissue.

I think this lambskin tote is really beautiful and gorgeous, and fun :smile: I own GST and this tote look like have very good points which GST don’t have.
I love this luxury tote on the beautiful lady ( dear member DM ) I think not so many people could wear this tote so well like her, as she has beautiful proportion and slender figure :heart: I wish I was little taller like her then I would get this gorgeous lambskin tote for myself too.

Is this tote comes smaller size? I am short ( 5”1 ) and carry only essencial so I always reach my mini flaps the most. I love lambskin and hope to find smaller size tote like this one someday :rolleyes:

I think all is personal preference in the end and also personal wallets budgets as well.
Most importantly it is always better to see the bags in person and try it on than view photos online :smile:

I think this lambskin tote is really beautiful and gorgeous, and fun :smile: I own GST and this tote look like have very good points which GST don’t have.
I love this luxury tote on the beautiful lady ( dear member DM ) I think not so many people could wear this tote so well like her, as she has beautiful proportion and slender figure :heart: I wish I was little taller like her then I would get this gorgeous lambskin tote for myself too.

Is this tote comes smaller size? I am short ( 5”1 ) and carry only essencial so I always reach my mini flaps the most. I love lambskin and hope to find smaller size tote like this one someday :rolleyes:

I think all is personal preference in the end and also personal wallets budgets as well.
Most importantly it is always better to see the bags in person and try it on than view photos online :smile:

Shopgirl4cc, you are so incredibly kind and I thank you very much for your supportive and lovely comments. :hbeat:
I agree with you 100% that it is best to see/try on/touch bags in person because the tote I thought I wanted (from looking at pictures) ended up not being for me, though I loved it on my SA, but on me not so much. :sad:
I am not sure if the Fluffy CC tote comes in a smaller size, but I would be happy to ask my SA and I will let you know what she says. :hugs::heart:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc